Dots uploaded by Elizabeth J.

BY TOOTSIE

• I very much dislike dots. I have never had a liking to them. I pref...5 Answers
  • How many individual boxes come in the package, I wonder. 2 Answers
  • Do they sell just one particular flavor ?2 Answers
Dots
  • "Although they always get stuck in my teeth, these are always my family and mine go to candy for at the movies! " in 4 reviews
Christi Jo P.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
I get my love of Dots from my mother. During my childhood, she would buy the Costco size box, and hide it in the kitchen. No matter where she would put it, I would always find them. They are the perfect texture. And the taste just makes me think of hot summers and going to the drive in with friends.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
The flavors are really good but not worth the struggle of picking the candy out of your teeth. These things are a cavity waiting to happen. I have not eaten these in years because they are such a pain. I do not recommend these unless you have a toothpick handy.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
These are my least favorite candies. I do not know any of my friends who like them. They get stuck in your teeth! They also do not have much of a flavor. Each color tastes very similar. I would rather eat something that has a more flavorful taste.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
I find these candies overall disgusting. They remind me cough syrup. They always get stuck in my teeth, and i have to brush and floss immediately after eating them. So gross.
pukefairy ..
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
I kinda like the dots candy even if it got stuck in my teeth. the flavors are really good! I'm pretty sure u can still get them in the candy isle.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I don't like these at all, they're really hard to chew and they get stuck in my teeth a lot. The flavors aren't even that nice.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Very chewy not really like a gummy more chewy that gummies. Great flavors! I love the green because it's lime!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This is my favorite candy in the world I need a big pot of these for Halloween and I'll be happy
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Central City
My absolute favorite candy. The company is really great too! I had an issue with the kiddie mix I purchased from a large retailer and they wouldn't replace the product, I called Tootsie about it and they sent me almost $10 in coupons as well as contacted the retailer. The apologized for the issue and I ended up getting a bunch of candy for my fiance to carry to work for snacks. Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted FlavorsDotsChild's Play Tootsie Roll Assortment - Candy and Food
Holly A.
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These remind me of two things: my Mom, whom I miss dearly, these we're a fave of hers, and the movies. At our local grocery store they sell these movie theater sized boxes. Okay on with the review. My mom first introduced me to these gems. I remember during the summer always she'd have a box and she'd share them.
These gummi snacks are great tasting and a good in moderation indulgent for your sweet tooth I recommend the grern
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Concord, CA
I very much dislike dots. I have never had a liking to them. I prefer more chocolate type candies
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
How many individual boxes come in the package, I wonder.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Do they sell these candies in canada ? i would love to try them.
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
Do they sell just one particular flavor ?