Dots uploaded by Elizabeth J.

BY TOOTSIE

• I very much dislike dots. I have never had a liking to them. I pr...5 Answers
  • How many individual boxes come in the package, I wonder. 2 Answers
  • Do they sell just one particular flavor ?2 Answers
Dots
  • "Although they always get stuck in my teeth, these are always my family and mine go to candy for at the movies! " in 4 reviews
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always loved getting the little boxes of Dots in my Halloween candy stash when I was young and go trick-or-treating. I love gummy candies and these were so flavorful and tasty. I could always trade my candy with others to get all the boxes I could get. Still love this candy today as an adult.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
My husband has been eating this product since he was a teenager. He loves them. The taste doesn’t even compare to similar products. The affordability of this product is spot on. He’ll repurchase until the company stops making them.
Elizabeth J.
Central City
My absolute favorite candy. The company is really great too! I had an issue with the kiddie mix I purchased from a large retailer and they wouldn't replace the product, I called Tootsie about it and they sent me almost $10 in coupons as well as contacted the retailer. The apologized for the issue and I ended up getting a bunch of candy for my fiance to carry to work for snacks. Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted FlavorsDotsChild's Play Tootsie Roll Assortment - Candy and Food
Deymi A.
I love the flavors, what i do not like is that they get stuck in my teeth. I have to eat them at my house obligatorily, because then i have to go brush my teeth. I can't eat them out of my house, it is very disgusting that you smile and there's a candy between your teeth.
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like this candy. The candy gets stuck in my teeth. I never eat this candy. It has the worst flavor ever. Although it is affordable. I would never buy this candy. I recommend this candy to no one.
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These remind me of two things: my Mom, whom I miss dearly, these we're a fave of hers, and the movies. At our local grocery store they sell these movie theater sized boxes. Okay on with the review. My mom first introduced me to these gems. I remember during the summer always she'd have a box and she'd share them.
These gummi snacks are great tasting and a good in moderation indulgent for your sweet tooth I recommend the grern
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
I get my love of Dots from my mother. During my childhood, she would buy the Costco size box, and hide it in the kitchen. No matter where she would put it, I would always find them. They are the perfect texture. And the taste just makes me think of hot summers and going to the drive in with friends.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
The flavors are really good but not worth the struggle of picking the candy out of your teeth. These things are a cavity waiting to happen. I have not eaten these in years because they are such a pain. I do not recommend these unless you have a toothpick handy.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
These are my least favorite candies. I do not know any of my friends who like them. They get stuck in your teeth! They also do not have much of a flavor. Each color tastes very similar. I would rather eat something that has a more flavorful taste.
Sarah G.
I love dots! they are a classic and have been around forever! I love liquorish tasting things and the fact that they are all flavored differently is awesome! I like how you can distinctly taste the different flavors and they aren't just different colors and all taste the same.
Morgan P.
Concord, CA
I very much dislike dots. I have never had a liking to them. I prefer more chocolate type candies
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
How many individual boxes come in the package, I wonder.
Samantha M.
Do they sell these candies in canada ? i would love to try them.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Do they sell just one particular flavor ?