BY DOTS.

• Is this brand popular? I've never heard of them 6 Answers
  • Why are the clothes so much more than what they're really...5 Answers
  • Why do they alway close these ?4 Answers
Dots.
  • "the nearest dots in our area is a 2 hour drive but i don't really mind driving since they have really cute clothes for an affordable price! " in 24 reviews
  • "This was very upsetting and disappointing because the plus size clothes are actually fashionable and cute, which is rare, especially for the cost." in 9 reviews
  • "The shoes are cute but not that great of quality, I bought these really cute glitter flats and they didn't last a month so I won't buy shoes there but the clothes and accessories are worth the money." in 8 reviews
  • "Dots carries a wide variety of clothing and a large range of sizes from 00-24 I believe so it's a store where most people can find something." in 8 reviews
  • "I remember buying a lot of nice clothes there years ago, but the quality has really gone down and the sizes are really off." in 6 reviews
t s.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Used to be my favorite places to shop until they closed down. They always had trendy and affordable clothing. Best places to shop for clearance. This place had clothing especially for petite and curvy girls which is why I shopped here since their aren’t too many clothing stores catered to curvy girls where I live.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Dots was my favorite go to store for cute clothes but they closed down. I loved their clothes they ranged from casual to professional and fit everyone's style. My favorite purchase was actually a pair of shoes. I wish they were still open because they were popular.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I got a eyeshadow and contouring pallet here and I have to say for the price it’s not bad. Not super pigmented at all but it works if you build it up beautiful colors I used a lot not a fan of the bronzer too shimmery for me blush is beautiful again would have to build up. As you can see I used a few colors quit often.
Merry C.
Feasterville Trevose
I love the idea of less plastic. These little pods seem to do a great job. I love ordering online and I've set up auto ship. Never lugging huge laundry jugs again.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love Dots. The one by me closed and I was so upset. I still have some dresses from Dots from years ago. I like their clothes . They sell pretty much everything at a great price . I used to shop there quite a bit before they closed by me. If I can find a Dots store I would definitely shop there again.
Crystal S.
The Dots store that was in my area recently closed but before they did my sister-in-law and I adored their clothing. We often but most of our clothes and some of our accessories and shoes from them. I really wish they would have stayed
Jessy O.
Orlando, FL
I have never bought here, I have not even seen a store where I live. If one day I see one enter to see that, because from what I read in the comments have variety.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
While plus size ladies can shop affordably at Dots, it's very important to keep in mind "you get what you pay for!" I've purchased several pieces from this store/brand and have had a negative experience with almost every piece I own. Both dress slacks I bought shrunk drastically in length (not waist!), to the point they weren't acceptable for wear. The dress I bought from them was worn once or twice and then the seam started coming undone, essentially leaving a hole. This was very upsetting and disappointing because the plus size clothes are actually fashionable and cute, which is rare, especially for the cost.
I also purchased a pair of shoes there, only to realize too late the shoes were different sizes! No matter if a store was closing or not, the sales associates should still double check shoe sizes and such. (Then again, I guess I should have too...) Overall, I will never shop there again.
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
I purchased some items from them and it was a little disappointing . Their plus sizes we not plus sizes at all, I ordered three pairs of denim boyfriend jeans, the reviews all said to ordered up a size because they ran a size smaller so I ordered two sizes up which left me no more sizes to go up once i did that,. That being said when I received my order 3 weeks later and I paid for 7 days shipping. I was so very disappointed, they did not even go up my calves . So I called the company and spoke to a very rude gentle man he told me to send it back and not to order jeans from them next time! Wow! nice and Great Customer service. The other items were midi rings which were going to be given as gifts and shoes to be given away as gifts and they were fine. It took Dots $ months to give me back my money on my card. No wonder they are out of buisness.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Oh how I miss this store so much! I use to love going to this store in middle school and some of high school! They had they greatest clothes! And jewelry! Such great prices! I’m so sad it’s no longer around ☹️
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
So you believe that Dot's is a great place to shop? Why or why not?
shannon h.
Why did they shut down dots?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Where is this located at?
catrina b.
Humble, TX
In my local area of Houston and recently I traveled to Dallas I noticed that the Dots store's appeared to be closed. Are all Dots stores closing?
Stephanie S.
Kaufman, TX
Why isn't there anymore dots!!!!