Dots.

by Dots.

Is this brand popular? I've never heard of them
Do they have a website that ships now?
Why are the clothes so much more than what they're really worth
Start your review of Dots.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“the nearest dots in our area is a 2 hour drive but i don't really mind driving since they have really cute clothes for an affordable price! ” in reviews
“This was very upsetting and disappointing because the plus size clothes are actually fashionable and cute, which is rare, especially for the cost.” in reviews
“...range of sizes from 00-24 I believe so it's a store where most people can find something.” in reviews
“The shoes are cute but not that great of quality, I bought these really cute glitter flats and they didn't last a month so I won't buy shoes there but the clothes and accessories are worth the money.” in reviews
“I could always find tank tops, sweaters, fashion tops, and shoes at great prices- especially with coupons and sales.” in reviews
Woonsocket, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great selection of quality womans products. From clothing, perfume to jewelry and intimate apparel. Sizes ranging from small to 2/3 XL Affordable prices. Available in store and online shopping. Friend customer service and easy return policies.
Staten Island, NY
I love Dots. The one by me closed and I was so upset. I still have some dresses from Dots from years ago. I like their clothes . They sell pretty much everything at a great price . I used to shop there quite a bit before they closed by me. If I can find a Dots store I would definitely shop there again.
Amsterdam, NY
Dots. uploaded by Dawn F.
I got a eyeshadow and contouring pallet here and I have to say for the price it’s not bad. Not super pigmented at all but it works if you build it up beautiful colors I used a lot not a fan of the bronzer too shimmery for me blush is beautiful again would have to build up. As you can see I used a few colors quit often.
The Dots store that was in my area recently closed but before they did my sister-in-law and I adored their clothing. We often but most of our clothes and some of our accessories and shoes from them. I really wish they would have stayed
Richmond, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Dots was my favorite go to store for cute clothes but they closed down. I loved their clothes they ranged from casual to professional and fit everyone's style. My favorite purchase was actually a pair of shoes. I wish they were still open because they were popular.
Orlando, FL
I have never bought here, I have not even seen a store where I live. If one day I see one enter to see that, because from what I read in the comments have variety.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
While plus size ladies can shop affordably at Dots, it's very important to keep in mind "you get what you pay for!" I've purchased several pieces from this store/brand and have had a negative experience with almost every piece I own. Both dress slacks I bought shrunk drastically in length (not waist!), to the point they weren't acceptable for wear. The dress I bought from them was worn once or twice and then the seam started coming undone, essentially leaving a hole. This was very upsetting and disappointing because the plus size clothes are actually fashionable and cute, which is rare, especially for the cost. I also purchased a pair of shoes there, only to realize too late the shoes were different sizes! No matter if a store was closing or not, the sales associates should still double check shoe sizes and such. (Then again, I guess I should have too...) Overall, I will never shop there again.
Hilo, HI
I purchased some items from them and it was a little disappointing . Their plus sizes we not plus sizes at all, I ordered three pairs of denim boyfriend jeans, the reviews all said to ordered up a size because they ran a size smaller so I ordered two sizes up which left me no more sizes to go up once i did that,. That being said when I received my order 3 weeks later and I paid for 7 days shipping. I was so very disappointed, they did not even go up my calves . So I called the company and spoke to a very rude gentle man he told me to send it back and not to order jeans from them next time! Wow! nice and Great Customer service. The other items were midi rings which were going to be given as gifts and shoes to be given away as gifts and they were fine. It took Dots $ months to give me back my money on my card. No wonder they are out of buisness.
Smyrna, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I used to be absolutely OBSESSED with this store! They went out of buisness where i live, so i don't get to enjoy this awesome store anymore. They always had some of the cutest, trendy, clothes in ALL sizes. Thats the beautiful thing about Dots, theirs no discrimination. If you were a zero, they have your size. If you were a size 18, they had your size. I thought that was awesome they had all sizes for all women, and thats why i don't understand why they went out of buisness where i live. I used to get all my clothes from there. I heard some corruption was going on, so maybe it was an internal management issue, but i was a Dots #Junkie 👌💋
Stone Mountain, GA
So Dots is my go to everything store simply because I'm a student on a budget and I still like to get clothes. Dots carries a wide variety of clothing and a large range of sizes from 00-24 I believe so it's a store where most people can find something. As far as quality goes, I might just luck up every time I go because everything I've bought from dots is still in great condition after sometimes years of use. My favorite thing to get from dots is the jeans though because they carry my size, 12-14 short curvy is not something that's easy to find. The other thing I love is the return policy and the staff, everyone that works there has been very pleasant and you can return any tho my, at any time, to any store, without a receipt. So even of you do get something of low quality you can always take it back.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...