BY DOTERRA

Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver's calming, grounding effect on the emotions, and its ability to promote circulation, Vetiver is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Vetiver helps promote focus and mental clarity. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night's sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver acts as an overall tonic to the body's systems while promoting immunity and overall health. Add 1-2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immunity. Use as a massage oil to promote circulation and calm emotions. Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation. Diffuse with Lavender, Serenity, or Balance to calm emotions and lessen stress. Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way. see more...

Ashley D.
Lexington, KY
This is my new favorite dōTERRA oil! It is a calming oil, so I use it before bed. It is very thick, so unlike other oils, it's very hard to get out of the bottle. But once you do, it's very grounding. Great mixed with lavender!
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
DōTERRA 's Vetiver oil is my go to oil for insomnia and anxious feelings. I rub a drop on each one of my big toes each night and off to sleep I go! I also mix it with Balance blend in a roller bottle with some fractionated coconut oil and use it when I am anxious, like a dentist visit or presentation. The woodsy earthly smell is calming itself. DōTERRA sources their Vetiver from Haiti and grows it in the most indigenous environment.
Tara M.
This is probably my favorite essential oil. I don't like to be without it. It calms me when I'm anxious and it makes me feel more grounded when I'm a bit stressed. I find the earthy, woodsy scent very comforting.
Christyn T.
Van nuys, CA
Obsessed. Not only does a little of this on the back of my neck help with anxiety but I also get compliments all day on how wonderful I smell. The price is cheaper than a perfume with far more uses. Put it with lavender in a diffuser and everything smells wonderful.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
One of my favorite oils. It has a unique woodsy smell that I can't stop smelling! I rub it on my feet before bed and I sleep like a baby! It's a bit pricy but worth every penny, definitely get this brand.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I love vetiver. It is calming and relaxing. I often times put it in my diffuser at night and go to sleep quickly with the aroma! #doterra
Sheri C.
Windsor, ON
Vetiver is one of my favourite oils. I love the woodsy scent and it always relaxes me! Although I've never used it by itself, mixed with anything else I've tried, it's always so good! I told everyone in my family to buy this! I diffuse it at night mixed with ylang ylang, grapefruit & juniper berry 😴😴😴
Victoria F.