BY DOTERRA

Sanam A.
I love this cleanser, specifically the pump and the bottle. It makes it so easy to use and I really like the look of it. I’m on my 3rd bottle!!! They recommend using it all together but I don’t like the setting spray or the moisturizer. I love the smell of this cleanser and the way it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh!!
Shonda H.
Venice, FL
I love that dōTERRA is all natural, I feel good about using this product and don’t worry about chemicals. It’s effective when cleansing. I think you get what you pay for when it comes to skin care. I would recommend this to anyone.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
This is such a nice cleanser! It’s nice it’s in a pump, and like all the other products in this line, it looks very sleek and classy. It smells nice, but it not overly scented. My skin always feels so clean after I use it.
Megan P.
Ankeny, IA
DōTERRA products works really well, gentle enough for any skin type. I have used it with a Clarisonic II. It works best when you use the whole kits together. This includes all the cleanser, mist, moisturizer and serum.
Jessica O.
Saint Cloud, FL
All natural and smells great.  Doesn't get rid of all blackheads, but it does clean and help moisturize. Pricier than competitors, but I'm willing to pay more for an all natural product.
Maria F.
New York , NY
My skin has never felt better than with this product. It is somewhat price but totally worth it. No product I’ve used in the pas compares and I will definitely continue to purchase it and recommend it to friends.
Stefania B.
Kamas, UT
A smooth, gentle facial cleanser with a soothing smell and a great texture. This cleanser is great for both my oily and dry areas, and helps keep my skin looking fresh and clear. Definitely recommend.
Michealle B.
Orem
I have very sensitive skin , to the point where certain products give me rashes. These verage products are gentle on the skin and give my face a great finish.
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
Love this cleanser. It is very mild and makes my skin feel great. My skin doesn't get irritated and it has a very subtle smell.
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
Just recently starting using Verage as a face cleanser. Love the gentle cleansing that this provides- and all natural at that