Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesNoBrand

by NoBrand

doTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil 15ml Primary Benefits :

Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities; It useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.; Zendocrine essential oil blend supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances.; 100% naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oil; The sense of smell is a tool that can elicit powerful physiologic, mental, and emotional responses

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of doTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil 15ml + Zendocine Essential Oil 15ml - Set of 2 - New & Sealed, 100% Natural Therapeutic Grade for Aromatherapy!
Angeline A.
Peoria, AZ
What can I say about this product? I love them so much! Zendocrine is great for your overall health. It is best if it is ingested. Fights bad germs and bad bacteria that is or could be in the body. And I just LOVE the melaleuca oil! I have really bad heat rashes during the summer, and all I have to do is rub it on the affected spots and there is no itching or redness!

Looking for your answer?