doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer

by dōTERRA

doTERRA Essential Skin Care is a family of skin care products designed to maximize the natural power of essential oils in helping to keep your skin feeling and looking young, healthy, and gorgeous. In addition to a careful selection of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils added in generous proportion to each product, the Essential Skin Care line includes cutting-edge technologies which complement the essential oils in targeting the visible signs of both cellular and mechanical aging

doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer Is this worth money? Does it really improve skin? Tell me it has helped you
Start your review of doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Clarence, NY
doTerra is one of my favorite companies, and this product lives up to the standard. These moisturizers are of the highest quality I’ve used, and they are incredibly long-lasting. Product is very expensive, but worth the investment if you’re serious about your skin-care needs. I would highly recommend. I know you won’t be disappointed.
Cumming, GA
I’ve used this skincare for a long time and it’s great. The toner is my favorite out of all the products. This really works well on keeping skin clean, exfoliated, and moisturized, and you’re not putting poison or chemicals on your skin.
Staten Island, NY
Love the doTERRA skin care system mine. Love that it’s made with all natural ingredients and no on natural products. They are all base with essential oils and it does a great job explaining what each product is doing to get the job done
I use the Doterra facial cleanser and love the scent and how it makes my skin feel. I like that you put it on dry and then use water to rinse. It seems to improve my skin texture. I’ve bought this multiple times.
Westerville , OH
When my skin is behaving itself i love this line. The cleanser is gentle and great for every day use. The smell is subtle which i don't mind at all. When my skin is not great the moisturizer does tend to give me a burning feeling.
Sacramento, CA
I needed more hydration I felt my skin wasn't its best while using this product and it is quite costly to not fully work I wouldn't recommend for a women over 35
Hubbard
I’ve tried just about every skin care line and none touch this. I have combination skin which changes with the seasons. This is super gentle but cleans so well. Love the scrub in this and the anti aging moisturizer is out of this world!!!
Mesa
AMAZED!! ABSOLUTELY love this product! I’ve been using for a couple years now and it the most important part of my skincare routine. It has melaleuca and peppermint, which calms down your face and invigorates your skin!! It’s great in the morning deals like a breath of fresh air to wake you up! And THE BEST PART is, literally from the first use, you’ll notice your skin is baby smooth! I’m not even joking it’s that amazing!
Fort Worth
Their skincare line works with my skin well. I do not break out while using their product. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because of the price and the fact that I have to order it online in order to obtain it. On the flip side - their shipping is quite fast.
Romeoville, IL
I love these products so much! I am amazed by how deep cleaning they are and that they are still so gentle and refreshing! The clean feeling is so powerful that with other brands, I would have expected to have had a red face and irritated skin for at least a few hours, but with the doTERRA skin care system, I don't have that at all!!! That alone is a huge difference between doTERRA's products and other brands, but the differences go far beyond that! I have been amazed time after time by these amazing products!!! Plus, the products all smell absolutely amazing!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morganton, NC