BeautyBodyBody CaredōTERRA
doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer

doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer

by dōTERRA

doTERRA Essential Skin Care is a family of skin care products designed to maximize the natural power of essential oils in helping to keep your skin feeling and looking young, healthy, and gorgeous. In addition to a careful selection of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils added in generous proportion to each product, the Essential Skin Care line includes cutting-edge technologies which complement the essential oils in targeting the visible signs of both cellular and mechanical aging

How long does this set typically last you?
This sounds amazing, what is your experience? I have never tried this brand before.
doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer Is this worth money? Does it really improve skin? Tell me it has helped you
Start your review of doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Sharmila N.
S Setauket, NY
doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Sharmila N.
Every two months this is my order! For the past 3 years. This stuff reduces fine lines (the ones on my forehead and practically invisible!!) makes me feel good with the CPTG scientifically tested essential oils - clean refreshing and a little goes a long way. Im 42 and people think I’m 34!! Add the immortelle and you will see a difference.
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
I was given a complete set of DoTerra skincare products as a gift and I must say I was delighted. I love the eye rolling serum and skin brightening cream the best but the entire set is amazing. I’m giving it four stars because a few of the items have a strong smell to it that I don’t enjoy smelling all day.
Amber L.
Mesa
AMAZED!! ABSOLUTELY love this product! I’ve been using for a couple years now and it the most important part of my skincare routine. It has melaleuca and peppermint, which calms down your face and invigorates your skin!! It’s great in the morning deals like a breath of fresh air to wake you up! And THE BEST PART is, literally from the first use, you’ll notice your skin is baby smooth! I’m not even joking it’s that amazing!
Jennifer B.
Cumming, GA
I’ve used this skincare for a long time and it’s great. The toner is my favorite out of all the products. This really works well on keeping skin clean, exfoliated, and moisturized, and you’re not putting poison or chemicals on your skin.
Brittany P.
I love these products so much! I am amazed by how deep cleaning they are and that they are still so gentle and refreshing! The clean feeling is so powerful that with other brands, I would have expected to have had a red face and irritated skin for at least a few hours, but with the doTERRA skin care system, I don't have that at all!!! That alone is a huge difference between doTERRA's products and other brands, but the differences go far beyond that! I have been amazed time after time by these amazing products!!! Plus, the products all smell absolutely amazing!!!
Sandy K.
doTERRA Skin Care System with Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Sandy K.
These products get a 5 star rating from me. I would highly recommend these products to women who are my age.
Heather L.
Willard
This was supposed to be for massage oil, I tried to put in Deep Blue but it was not on here. I have tried their skin care system and loved it. But I want to talk about Deep Blue Oil. I use this oil anytime my back hurts, better than taking a muscle relaxer or pain reliever. My son is a wrestler and plays football, any time he has had a pulled muscle or tight anywhere, we use this with some coconut oil. This is one product I can’t run out of. By the way, it also helps with migraines. 💕
Lindsey O.
Hubbard
I’ve tried just about every skin care line and none touch this. I have combination skin which changes with the seasons. This is super gentle but cleans so well. Love the scrub in this and the anti aging moisturizer is out of this world!!!
Lauren R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Haven’t used anti aging products, but have used many others and love the products. I would highly recommend Doterra.
Brooke C.
Duncanville, TX
Incredible, almost totally natural skin care. The anti aging benefits of essential oils are miraculous. Almost no one believes my real age when I tell them. I've been using this line along with essential oils and vitamins from Doterra and I will never go back to using toxic products