Hair CareHair ProductsShampoodōTERRA

by dōTERRA

doTERRA Salon Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner

doTERRA Salon Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner ? Does this shampoo help with hair loss?
Is it just me or does the shampoo and conditioner smell completely different?
Start your review of doTERRA Salon Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Rosemount, MN
doTERRA Salon Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Jessica M.
This is so far the best shampoo and conditioner I have used. It doesn’t leave residue on my hair. I feel my hair is thoroughly cleaned after washing it and I don’t need to avoid the conditioner on my scalp which has always been a huge no no for me. My hair typically gets greasy fast if I use conditioner on my scalp. Not with this stuff! It’s so light a d refreshing and I don’t need any products to tame my hair after using. I love it!
Chris T.
North canton, OH
doTERRA Salon Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Chris T.
I love love love their shampoo and conditioner. I actually buy it in their larger size. My only complaint is sometimes the pump on the conditioner seems to die before I’ve used it all. My daughter who doesn’t like mint will still even use the conditioner!
Natasha A.
Auburn, NH
I use these two products every single day. I love how clean they are ingredient wise! The shampoo has a really good lather. The conditioner leaves your hair so incredibly soft :) I would highly recommend any dōTERRA product to any and everyone ❤️
Emily W.
Decatur, GA
Okay, I hate MLMs but I love some doterra products. I was skeptical about this shampoo and conditioner but wow, love it! Shampoo lathers well and smells fantastic. Conditioner smells great too and smooths my embark without damaging or weighing it down! I bought the big bottles after trying.
Carmen G.
Dalton, GA
Espectacular sus esencias son lo máximo y el cuidado del cabello ideal... realmente un producto recomendado al máximo
Vanessa J.
Reno, NV
My favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. It smells absolutely amazing and really gets the job done. My hair is always left feeling soft and hydrated until my next wash. These items are best purchased from the company's website
Abby T.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the shampoo and conditioner and I use it when I shower to wash my hair every few days. I recommend it it is not heavy or thick and doesn’t make my hair dirtier than others.
Lisa L.
Zionsville, IN
This shampoo smells great and is very cleansing. I like it but it’s a little too expensive for everyday use.
Lexus D.
Yuma, AZ
My scalp is super sensitive and it’s always been a struggle to find a shampoo and conditioner that level it out and allow me to go several days between washes. I was able to find this with DoTerra shampoo and conditioner. It really did not cost much and it was online so I had it shipped right to my door. It is also gentle enough to use on children and pets if necessary!
Sabrina W.
Morgantown, WV
Smells really fresh. Makes my hair really soft and get it really clean. I don’t wash my hair everyday and this stuff is great. Also helps with itchy scalp and/or dandruff/ dryness. Will definitely buy again. 😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neda M.
il y a un an
Carmen G. il y a un an
Excelente, he tenido la oportunidad de utilizarlo y es muy bueno... para mi el cuidado de cabello es muy importante 💓