doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2)

by dōTERRA

Through a unique and exclusive process, doTERRA has captured the therapeutic benefits of peppermint essential oil in the convenience of a soft gelatin beadlet. Each tiny beadlet delivers a refreshing burst of peppermint as it quickly dissolves,...

How do these work?
I've never heard of a beadlet...only the essential oil.. someone please explain.
Start your review of doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2)!
Hagerstown, MD
LOVE these little guys! I like to take one or two if my belly is feeling a little upset. The peppermint can calm things down a bit. Or if my breath gets a little stanky, one or two of these little guys can definitely help freshen things up! Love the little burst of coolness when they pop in your mouth! Mmm😋
Morgantown, WV
These are awesome and VERY strong. They keep your mouth feeling clean and refreshed! I even use these as toothpaste when I’m in a pinch or traveling! The bottle it comes in is very small and easy to travel with. No leaks, and the little Beadlets and also be swallowed for tummy relief/ digestion.
I keep these in my purse. They are perfect when the kids, or husband, want a mint during church because they aren’t noisy. Low cost when you consider that you get 125 beadlets. I’m a repeat buyer.
Whittier, CA
These come in handy when you travel and get upset stomach for any reason. These are so helpful and even help for motion sickness. They are really small so it’s very easy to carry in a pocket.
Valley Center, KS
These are perfect for in your purse or on the go! Need to wake up, have a headache, clogged up sinuses, or just bad breath? Use these babies!! You can even put one or 2 in tea or hot cocoa for an added flavor!
Chico, CA
You need these! Fantastic breath freshener! Plus, it totally wakes you up when you pop a few of these in your mouth. Like - whoa! I am ready now! In addition, these are a fantastic item to support allergy issues. And take the edge off a quezy nauseous feeling.
Enola
I absolutely love peppermint and these give you a quick burst of peppermint oil and I use them sometimes if I’m trying to stay awake or just freshen my breath.
These are totally rad. Love them for a quick freshen up of the breath. They’re kind of expensive for a breath mint but they really work well so if you’re looking for quality, it’s there.
Maidsville, WV
Purchased at: Online
Love these little guys! Pop one in your mouth and bite into the beadlet to freshen your breath. Very affordable. Also good for upset stomachs. Have a headache? Pop the beadlet and rub it onto your temples or base of your neck. Helpful for bringing a fever down as well. 😊
I love these peppermint drops! The flavor is so strong and refreshing, it really works to freshen your breath. As soon as you pop one, people will smell the mint from a mile away! All you need is one, so the product lasts a really long time for the price, and is more powerful than any other mint I’ve tried! Will buy again!