doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2)

by dōTERRA

Through a unique and exclusive process, doTERRA has captured the therapeutic benefits of peppermint essential oil in the convenience of a soft gelatin beadlet. Each tiny beadlet delivers a refreshing burst of peppermint as it quickly dissolves,...

How do these work?
I've never heard of a beadlet...only the essential oil.. someone please explain.
Start your review of doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2)!
Mariah  C.
Arbor Vitae, WI
doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2) uploaded by Mariah  C.
Fresh breath, also helpful for mild heartburn and for nausea when pregnant! doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2) these Also last forever!!
Kathryn P.
Jacksonville, FL
If you like taking essential oils internally, this is a good product. I I don’t like taking oils internally so that’s why I rated it low. But other than that it’s a great product.
Catie  S.
Stow, OH
doTerra Peppermint Beadlets (2) uploaded by Catie  S.
Love these beadlets! Instant fresh breath for your whole mouth when you bite into them!
Natalie J.
Springfield, Mo
These are great for allergy season when you feel congested. Makes a great gift and a little goes a long way.
Jessica D.
Glendora, CA
These are amazing like how could there be anything better..headache? Peppermint oil...cold? Peppermint oil! Congested? Peppermint oil! Seriously this stuff also works to repel certain insects and also can be transformed into a spray to conserve the life of your already carved pumpkin!
Tiffany R.
These are a must have in my house! They are perfect for on the go. Peppermint oil has so many benefits. Perfect for upset stomach, nausea, bloating, bad breath, headaches, and so much more! It's a tiny beadlet that isn't big at all. Love them!
Sara W.
These were way too strong for me and my taste. The peppermint was intense to the point of being very unpleasant. I will not order again.
Summer S.
These work so amazingly if you feel bloated or neasuous and also make your breath minty fresh as a bonus
Carla B.
Lakewood Rch, FL
DoTerra is a brand I trust for pureness and overall quality. You know there are no extra additives like other companies may use in their products. The cost is a bit high.  We have several on hand to use to freshen breath or open sinuses naturally.
Heather D.
Enola
I absolutely love peppermint and these give you a quick burst of peppermint oil and I use them sometimes if I’m trying to stay awake or just freshen my breath.