BY DOTERRA

doTERRA's fluoride-free Natural Whitening Toothpaste combines the protective benefits of doTERRA s proprietary On Guard blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils with other natural ingredients that help strengthen teeth, reduce plaque... see more...

• Does this work well for teeth whitening? 1 Answers
  • We have been using this toothpaste for our daughter and s...1 Answers
  • I've been using doTERRA products and love OnGuard, but am...5 Answers
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Y'all NEED to have this product!! It's super affordable $8 wholesale and I believe $11 retail. Somewhere around there. But this toothpaste has done wonders for me!! My gums feel better, my teeth are whiter! I used it for a week and the photo is my results so far! It has a minty cinnamon taste and smells and feels so natural. Not to mention how pretty the packaging is!!
Hope J.
Burnet
I started using this toothpaste a few years ago and I NEVER want to use anything else!! It’s a little expensive but it lasts and it makes my teeth white and my mouth sooo fresh I love it. It smells/tastes like peppermint. I 100% recommend this if you don’t mind paying $8 for a tube of toothpaste.
Jasmin B.
Paris
I love this toothpaste! It has the immune boosting power of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend, with the added boosts of myrrh, peppermint and more.
It’s neurotoxin-free and tastes great.  My teeth stay nice and white!
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve been using this toothpaste for about a year and a half now and absolutely love it. I feel that the flavor is pretty mild and refreshing. I have noticed that my teeth look whiter and even feel stronger and less sensitive than when I used drugstore brands. I absolutely recommend DoTerra to anyone wanting a more natural alternative to their normal chemical-laden products.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My toothpaste for over 3–4 years. Love essential oils around the home and this is a great alternative to harsh toothpastes and it has oils to kill bacteria. Repeat user. So satisfied by my fave oil brand
Mylisa A.
Green valley, CA
I sell dōTERRA and I’ll be honest I’m not too much a fan on this. I felt like I got so much better teeth whitening results with crest and other brands. The taste was great though! I won’t be buying again.
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
Hands down my family’s favorite all-time toothpaste and the one we use the most regularly. It’s a great non-fluoride option and has worked so well to decrease my acid-induced canker stores in my mouth.
Courtney L.
I like the flavor and that it has the On Guard essential oils in it. My teeth feel very clean and stay that way for hours. It hasn’t bothered my sensitive teeth at all! Pretty happy with it! It’s definitely not like “normal” toothpaste, so it’s kind of weird, but I definitely like it a lot and alternate with my regular toothpaste!
Kolbey P.
Washington, UT
This toothpaste is the best. It has a slightly different taste from others but you can feel how clean it makes your teeth. The perfect size to keep around and use for even our kids
Chels H.
Frederick, MD
I switched to this toothpaste about 4 months ago not really for any specific purpose or reason. I just wanted to try it out. So far I love it most natural toothpastes leaves an odd taste in my mouth and this one doesn’t! It’s minty without being overpowering! I haven’t noticed any whitening so far but just love it otherwise!
Savannah P.
Bellevue, WA
I've been using doTERRA products and love OnGuard, but am not sure about that taste in a toothpaste. Does anyone have any comments about the flavor? Is it good? Is it maybe not the best, but something you get used to? Is it bad?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this flavor strong?
Samantha G.
Bella Vista, AR
How good is this toothpaste?
I have really sensitive teeth and gums that's why I use sensodyne right now. Is this toothpaste good for sensitive teeth and gums?  Also isn't it bad when you don't have flouride in your toothpaste?  Please can someone answer both my questions?  Thank you
Kayla F.
How does it compare to crest whitening toothpaste?

back