BY DOTERRA #7 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support* As one of doTERRA's best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system* doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner* When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting. doTERRA On Guard provides cleansing and purifying benefits. Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost* Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner. Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack* Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser. see more...

• How often should I apply this to my two year old son? And...4 Answers
  • Can this be used internally for immune support?4 Answers
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
This product is 100% necessary during cold and flu season and 100% necessary in general life. This helps with immunity. I take it internally at the sign of any cold or flu in order to lesson my symptoms. It smells AWESOME!! Smells just like fall! Because it smells so good, I can diffuse it in my room for the smell AND reciente health benefits as it boosts my immune system
Natalie C.
Murrieta , CA
I swear by this stuff! Every time I feel like I’m about to get sick I rub this on the bottoms of my feet (just a couple of drops on each foot). If I do this for a couple of days I don’t ever get sick! The awesome thing about this oil is that you can diffuse it too! The only downside was the fact that when I applied it to my throat with coconut oil I got a really red rash so I can’t use it anywhere but the bottoms of my feet. I swear this stuff works though! For the price it’s worth it
Lily H.
This is one of my favorite oils ever!!!!!!!! I kid you not essential oils truly work & this one is AMAZING! During flu season, I put it on every night & it keeps me from getting sick. If I do, it’s the best version of the sickness & only lasts like 2 days. I promise you won’t regret buying this oil! It’s perfect for cold seasons or if you just want to build up your immune system. I will say, this one is a little pricey but it’s well worth it! Definitely recommend, I love it so much.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I use onguard cleaner for my house and I love it. I love knowing my family isn’t breathing any harsh chemicals but the house is still getting that just bleached clean feel. I highly recommend. I will buy again as I do every month.
Tami T.
woodlake
This product is a must in our household I use it in an oil diffuser especially during flu and cold
Season. The scent is a pleasant cinnamon clove? It’s not medicine smelling and is
Totally worth the money the bottle lasts forever!
Traci M.
I love on guard!! I use it to clean along with many other DIY recipes. The price is worth paying and I really love the smell. It does it's job as far as cleaning and preventing any kind of sickness, I use this for my little ones as well.
Tia T.
El Paso
I am obsessed with doTerra. There is literally an oil for everything. I use OnGuard regularly to purify the air, ward off germs, and to clean with. It’s a great multi-purpose cleaner.
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not sure if this has strengthened my immune system but I LOVE the smell. I love the clove in this one it makes my apartment smell great! And hey, if it helps me get less sick I am all for it! I don’t normally get sick but I am in a stressful school program right now and every little immune strengthener I can get I will take full advantage of!!
Emily L.
Payson, UT
So there is an actual cleaner that mainly has onguard in it and it is amazing!! It literally picks up the hardest stains in my counter and everything else! Also smells clean!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Literally my favorite oil EVER! The scent is amazing and I use it everyday. I swear that this stuff works and prevents me from getting sick. I mix it with coconut oil and apply it to my neck and wrists before bedtime and I have managed to avoid getting the flu and other sickness this cold and flu season!
Christina P.
Can this be used internally for immune support?
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
How often should I apply this to my two year old son? And where should I apply it? He has been getting too many colds lately.