BY DOTERRA

doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support* As one of doTERRA's best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system* doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner* When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting. doTERRA On Guard provides cleansing and purifying benefits. Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost* Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner. Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack* Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser. see more...

• How often should I apply this to my two year old son? And...4 Answers
  • Can this be used internally for immune support?4 Answers
Lily H.
This is one of my favorite oils ever!!!!!!!! I kid you not essential oils truly work & this one is AMAZING! During flu season, I put it on every night & it keeps me from getting sick. If I do, it’s the best version of the sickness & only lasts like 2 days. I promise you won’t regret buying this oil! It’s perfect for cold seasons or if you just want to build up your immune system. I will say, this one is a little pricey but it’s well worth it! Definitely recommend, I love it so much.
Jenn V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Are use my essential oils in my diffuser for aromatic purposes only. They sent is fabulous for the fall and smells really nice and potent. I hear that it has really good disinfecting properties so that’s pretty good to here too I think it’s a great value for your dollar spent however I really dislike that you have to join dough Tara has a membership to be able to purchase these items at wholesale. If you paid for it at the retail price it’s not worth it.
Tami T.
woodlake
This product is a must in our household I use it in an oil diffuser especially during flu and cold
Season. The scent is a pleasant cinnamon clove? It’s not medicine smelling and is
Totally worth the money the bottle lasts forever!
Jessica C.
This oil is amazing!! I use it a lot in my dorm bc sicknesses tend to go around during cold and flu season like wildfire. But guess who doesn’t catch it?? Yep me and my roommate! OnGuard has the BEST smell and is by far my favorite oil (except lavender of course). It kind of smells like going into the grocery store in the fall and getting hit with the smell of spices. In a really good way obviously.
Ashley D.
Lexington, KY
This product is 100% necessary during cold and flu season and 100% necessary in general life. This helps with immunity. I take it internally at the sign of any cold or flu in order to lesson my symptoms. It smells AWESOME!! Smells just like fall! Because it smells so good, I can diffuse it in my room for the smell AND reciente health benefits as it boosts my immune system
Emily L.
Payson, UT
So there is an actual cleaner that mainly has onguard in it and it is amazing!! It literally picks up the hardest stains in my counter and everything else! Also smells clean!
Ariel C.
A former Doterra consultant first had me try this particular oil by placing a small dab behind each ear! Both my fiancé and I were way less sickly at times last year than previous years! I also have these in capsule form, which I like even better than the oil!
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite essential oil, out of all the oils I have I recommend you get this especially if you have any kids. Every time my daughter is sick or not feeling well I rub a little under her feet and put it in the diffuser and she feels better in no time
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This works amazing for cleaning my house and it gets rid of germs and smells amazing. I love that its natural but sometimes wish it was a little more affordable. It also helps to put right on the skin to help your immune system.
Carsyn H.
I highly recommend this product to anyone. I diffuse this essential oil in the air whenever I am feeling under the weather. It helps cleanse the air. I have all of the products in the OnGuard line, and I love them all.
Christina P.
Can this be used internally for immune support?
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
How often should I apply this to my two year old son? And where should I apply it? He has been getting too many colds lately.