Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesdōTERRA
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack)

doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack)

Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender's most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night's sleep. Due to Lavender's versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime. Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle. Take internally to reduce anxious feelings* Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.

Les ha funcionado para las quemaduras?
How effective is this ?
Excellent quality essential oils. They smell wonderful and lavender definitely helps reduce stress. This is perfect for ANY diffuser at bedtime. Especially for kids. Helps them get to sleep. doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack)
Start your review of doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack) uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love DoTerra essential oils. Lavender is one of the ones I buy most frequently. I utilize it for sooo many things. I use it for topically and aromatically in a diffuser. This essential oil is not to be ingested and make sure to dilute with a carrier oil if using on your skin. doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack)
Kelsey W.
N Miami Beach, FL
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack) uploaded by Kelsey W.
This is a staple essential oil in our household. I feel as though it calms our home down so I’ll have it diffusing in the evening time. Adds a good natural smell to our home. I would recommend this product
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack) uploaded by Letty  S.
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil is one of my favorite,I use it daily! I use it on bug bites to help stop itching or general skin irritations. Since I love the smell of lavender, I have added, along with several of my other favorite essential oils and an alcohol base, to glass spray bottles to use as an air freshener and linen spray. Spraying the sheets, pillows and pajamas at bedtime aids in my successful sleep routine.
Veronica  S.
1,235 reviews
I really like the doterra lavender essential oil. It has a great smell and i love putting it in my diffuser. This oil has a lot of great uses. I really like putting in a roller ball with coconut oil. The lavender is a very complimenting scent to mix with others.
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
I love the lavender smell and with doterra, the smell is great and is strong enough to freshen up the whole house. doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml It’s a little expensive but worth it
Kristin B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
One of my favorite scents! doTERRA's process makes this oil high in scent, and all you need are a few drops in your defuser. Double pack is nice since I don't need to reorder any sooner.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
My favorite Essential oil brand. These are the first oils I tried and I was sold ever since. Pure plant extracted oils, very concentrated so diluting or using one drop makes the small bottle last. I definitely recommend these oils!
Christi S.
I experience trouble sleeping from high anxiety and the lavender is very calming and relaxing
Yvonne S.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Love this so much use this all the time every whim my house . Great on stayer balls great for defuses , and in bath. Overall just a really useful oil .
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
DoTerra is a solid essential oil company. I trust their products enough to on probably $1000 worth of oils. It is clear whether they are Ingestible, skin, or only for aromatherapy. The lavender smells great. I use it in spring to welcome the season!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
rachele N.
il y a 4 ans
Stephanie P. il y a 6 mois
I totally agree as these products are such good quality. The lavender essential oil is very concentrated and smells wonderful and really does produce a sense of calmness and serenity. A few drops is all that is needed each time in your diffuser to create the perfect atmosphere. The price of the product is also very reasonable. Would definitely recommend.