doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack) uploaded by Jillian K.

BY DOTERRA #9 in Aromatherapy

Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender's most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night's sleep. Due to Lavender's versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime. Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle. Take internally to reduce anxious feelings* Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts. see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Being someone with severe anxiety, I've used/experienced lavender a million times throughout my life in different forms and products, but never like this. doTERRA oils are pure, 100% pure. They have mixes like "Cheer" and "Balance" that are made differently and are NOT to be used internally, but their straight oils like Wild Orange and Lavender CAN be used internally, like under the tongue or in a drink, and that is one of the things that made a world of difference. Yes the smell of lavender has always been calming to me, but with a brand that produces a form that's safe to use this way.... Wow. I could add a drip or two to a glass of water and be asleep before I finish the glass, and sleep solid through the night.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
If you love lavender. But you can’t seem to find a oil that is super vibrant. This is it!! This lavender is the best I have had. The smell is just invigorating, beautiful, I love it! This is pure lavender. You might actually think the stuff you’ve been using is not even lavender after using this product. This has not additives. It’s great. It’s a little pricier than regular oils. But it’s sooo worth it. Trust me!
Veronica S.
I really like the doterra lavender essential oil. It has a great smell and i love putting it in my diffuser. This oil has a lot of great uses. I really like putting in a roller ball with coconut oil. The lavender is a very complimenting scent to mix with others.
Viktoriya B.
Doterra Lavender is an oil for skin, my little girl got a diaper rash because of heat and the lavender dottera oil mixed with Burt’s bees ointment.. I was able to make her skin clean in 3 days.. I’m so glad I have discovered something wonderful for my family.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I love my doterra lavender EO! I will use it to soothe headaches, to help me sleep, to make my own body butters, and in my laundry. It’s a bit pricey, but so worth it because you know you are getting a quality essential oil.
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
I loved Doterra oils. Lavender is a must - have for me, as it has so many uses. Useful for anxiety, and has antibacterial properties. I use it in baths, in capsules, rubs, and mix it into my lotions. Truly useful.
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
I love doTERRA lavender I use it almost every day at night in my diffuser and in my laundry. Its my daughter's favorite scent and she likes to sleep with it in her diffuser as well.
Chloe L.
Lavender is so amazing in moderation of course!! I put it in my diffuser every night as routine to relax me before sleeping! It works and stress levels are down!
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Lavender is my go to oil! It is used for anything...to help relax, cleaning, it's great for curly hair, and mixed with lemongrass makes a fabulous natural perfume!
Ashley D.
Lexington,KY
Lavender is a basic essential oil everyone should own. It has a very soothing smell, and I use it nightly to fall asleep. It also helps my anxiety, and I use it to soothe itchy or burnt skin. It has many uses and is honestly very cheap for such a great product
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Does anyone know of any products similar to the doTERRA Lavender but more affordable?
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this good to use as a face oil?
Shamecca J.
North Carolina
Do you put this on your body
Victoria F.