doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml

Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender's most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night's sleep. Due to Lavender's versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime. Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle. Take internally to reduce anxious feelings* Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.

How We’ll does this product work ?
Favorite essential oil to help relax ? Mine is doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml [brand:doterra]
Has anybody used essential oils on their face/body? If so what for what and did it help/work? I use Doterra Frankinsence and doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml for blemishes.
Start your review of doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
dōTERRA changed my life! It all started when I was about sixteen and started going to the chiropractor for my lower back pain. One of the ladies there told me about Doterra and I've been hooked ever since (that was 11 years ago)! One of my ultimate favorite essential oils is lavender. It is so calming and you can use it topically, orally, or diffused. Make sure you use it properly and dilute! My favorite way to use lavender is to diffuse it while I fall asleep. I put the timer on my 1x doTERRA Petal Diffuser (M'sia Adapter) and it puts me right to sleep! I will continue repurchasing lavender essential oil for as long as I can! doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml (2 pack) doTERRA Introductory Kit
Stacy R.
Scotch Plains, NJ
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml uploaded by Stacy R.
Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. I love to diffuse it in my bedroom at night or dab a little on my wrists or feet when feeling stressed or anxious.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml uploaded by Darya G.
This is awesome brand of oils. The best quality, perfect ingredients and great variety of products. Lavender is one love❤ love to add it to my bathtub 9r to my shampoo and showergel. The scent is very pleasant and long lasting. Also use it during some spa treatments for example massage. Strongly recommend!
Lisa B.
Pataskala, OH
Have trouble relaxing or sleeping well? This is a fantastic drug free way to help you do both! I diffuse mine in the bedroom and the living room. A little goes a long way! Highly recommend!!
Carny S.
This oil works very well and the scent is enough so that I was able to even burn a little and it added a nice fragrance to the hallway. I think too that it's very calming. Very clean. Doesn't too much remind me of babies or men's cologne but a field of fresh lavender. Very natural.
megan O.
Bonaire, GA
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml uploaded by megan O.
I keep lavender running in my home 24/7. It makes my home so inviting and peaceful. At night I add breathe oil to my lavender and we sleep 💤 hard. :) love my doterra and highly recommend for anyone needing a little calm in their life in these stressful times.
Lindsey M.
Navarre
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml uploaded by Lindsey M.
One of my must have oils to keep on hand. I especially like keeping it by the bed to relax at night. I also add a drop to my mascara.
Margaret T.
Little Rock, AR
My absolute favorite essential oil. The lavender scent is so calming! It may be more expensive than some brands but it’s definitely worth it!. I wish the scent lasted longer but I definitely recommend! doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
This is something we always keep on hand. Whether we use it on our pillows to relax the kids or put it in a diffuser. Lavender has so many calming benefits. A little goes a long way and you can use just a basic organic coconut oil as a carrier oil. I absolutely love this brand. doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml
beloved W.
I like to diffuse lavender essential oil everyday! I like that it’s natural and nontoxic to the environment. I added to my teas, diffuser and made a diy sleep spray with it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaylee D.
Torrance, CA
Laura G.
Loveland
il y a 3 ans
Melissa M. il y a 2 ans
I have used Melaleuca, Lavender, Frankincense and Juniper Berry on my face. So many amazing benefits I’d spend so much time typing them out lol
Ashley O.