BY DOTERRA

Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender's most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night's sleep. Due to Lavender's versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime. Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations. Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle. Take internally to reduce anxious feelings* Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts. see more...

Liz S.
Definitely one of my favorite oils. I use this almost every night in our diffuser. Its calming scent is not too overpowering. There are several different calming blends where I utilize lavender. It is a little higher priced than other brands, but it is reliable and higher quality.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Love love love this lavender essential oil. I carry it everywhere and use it daily. Great to use in a Diffuser to feel calm and relaxed, and works great under the tongue to relieve stress & anxiety. I highly highly recommend. I am not a consultant, just a happy customer.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this lavender essential oil! It has a strong lavender scent and burns well in my diffuser! I feel it works really well and helped lull me to bed. It is not to pricey, and it is easy to find and def recommend it
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I really love this oil and cannot be without it at this point. It really is so versatile, it can help in almost every situation. I like to keep one in my purse and one next to my bed at all times! Even my four year old daughter loves this stuff! We like to use it at night before we go to bed; we put it on the back of our wrists and a few drops on our pillows too. It really helps soothe you and get you ready for a good night's sleep ! We also have an oil diffuser that we will frequently use with this oil. Also I've learned that if you apply it topically to a burn or scar, or any minor imperfection, it can help the healing process as well! It can also be used in a nice warm bath for a soothing, calm and relaxing bath. Ive also put a couple drops in a spray bottle mixed with some water to use as a sort of air freshener for sheets and in my cars. Seriously, there are so many different ways you can use this the price more than makes up for that!

I've tried other lavender oils, but this is the only one I keep coming back to and repurchasing. It is a bit more expensive than other brands but I think it is worth it. Doterra is a very well known and trusted brand and I will continue to support them.

Highly recommend this oil! Will continue to purchase this product.
Rachel S.
I really enjoy this relaxing smell. I place in a diffuser in the bathroom and while taking a bath the smell fills the room. It is also great to smell before going to bed to help fall asleep quicker.
Cassandra N.
Marianna, FL
I’m not a fan of lavender anything usually but this stuff really helps if your having sleep trouble. You get used to the smell. Best sleep I have at night and it’s not too bad of a price
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
One of my favorite DoTerra oils. This will help you sleep if you spray it on your pillow. It also helps soothes itching from bug bites. Very reasonably priced under $20.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
The best essential oil I've tried!! The lavender is so potent and just one drop is enough to bring the scent throughout my diffuser. It is quite pricey but the bottle lasts forever and you really are getting a pure essential oil. If you're looking for lavend
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I enjoy this product, but not the price. It also can leave behind a skunky smell in my diffuser, which is also döterra. I have picked up lavender I enjoy more at Natural Grocers which is more convenient than ordering if I run out. I am not certain the value is there in this product.
Jacquelyn P.
Fair oaks, CA
I am just starting out with DoTERRA a I couldn't be more in the with my oils. I diffuse lavender for my son and he sleeps great... lemon is my go to for a fresh drink and peppermint is the perfect pick me up to my coffee #wellness #doterra #wellnessadvocate
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone us this topically without a carrier oil?
Ashley O.
What’s in your diffuser? Mine is doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml and doTERRA Peace 😴
Laura G.
Loveland
Has anybody used essential oils on their face/body? If so what for what and did it help/work? I use Doterra Frankinsence and doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml for blemishes.
Victoria F.