BY DOTERRA

Referred to as a forbidden fruit and one of the Seven Wonders of Barbados, Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name grapefruit is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood and provides a clarifying effect to the mind. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism* Add to your teenager's facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure). Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation. Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism. see more...

Abby W.
Unionville, MI
First off, I love all things doterra. I got the Grapefruit EO to add to my water to liven it up. I am so glad I did. This oil is also wonderful for clearing up skin (avoid the sunlight), great in the diffuser and very cost effective. I will be buying again when I run out. It comes from a quality name I trust.
Ashley D.
Lexington, KY
I love grapefruit oil. It smells amazing diffused. I also like grapefruit oil in my water for a refreshing effect. It also works well on reducing the appearance of cellulite! One of my favorite citrus oils for sure
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
This essential oil is 100% pure! I drink it once a week and it feels so good! Seriously being able to drink something to get rid of the toxins and help me lose weight in the process! ♥️😍 plus it tastes so good!
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This is a great oil for diffusing. It has a very clean, fresh, awakening scent. I like diffusing the citrus oils in my kitchen. It lifts my mood and I feel like I'm more productive when I'm diffusing it.
Kelly M.
One of my favorites! It's uplifting and fresh. I defuse this and put a drop on my wrists and it helps my mood and energy when starting off the day. I'd recommend everyone trying this oil!
Kendra D.
I love to add grapefruit to my water to give my water some flavor and I use it in combination with other oils to apply to my legs and belly to burn fat! This oil is great to diffuse with other citrus smelling oils and with peppermint!
Ash J.
Love the smell of this and the benefits. It has properties as a diuretic, disinfectant, stimulant, antidepressant, antiseptic, aperitif, lymphatic and tonic substance.
Veronica S.
I love the grapefruit oil it's one of my favorite hands down. It's such a fresh oil and I love putting it in my water
Jordan K.
Grapefruit oil is wonderful! I put a few drops in water to help curb appetite. It's also delicious when diffused.
Jamie V.
Santa Clarita, CA
This stuff is great! Awesome in the diffuser!!! Awesome added to water! Awesome added to hand soap!!!
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this oil and heard that drinking it daily can also help reduce cellulite. Has anyone ever noticed a difference?
Victoria F.