dōTERRA Essential Oils

by dōTERRA

I would like to know how long lasting the oil’s scent will last when using it just once (3-5 drops, 400ml/6oz) ?
What essential oils combinations do you use? Has anyone use DoTerra or Revive? Thanks dōTERRA Essential Oils
dōTERRA Essential Oils II use Eden’s Garden essential oil’s. Has anyone tried them and then decide that they like doterra oils better ?
Start your review of dōTERRA Essential Oils!
Product Highlights
I have recently started using DoTerra essential oils, and I am starting to see why people rave about them.in reviews
Nayeli R.
detroit
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Nayeli R.
doTERRA Introductory Kit omgsh la verda ame estos aceites mis preferidos super mega contesta y muy relajada 😌 los mejores y los mega recomiendo al 100% love it 🥰
Caro T.
Matthews, NC
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Caro T.
Since I got them. My life is better. I sleep 😴 well. I usually suffer from irritable bowel and the peppermint essential oil help my stomach releases the pain and bloated.
Megan F.
Harleysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome quality! Doterra is my favorite brand of essential oils! They have great health Benefits.
Leah W.
Cushing, ME
Natural remedies for whatever you may have going on whether it be sinuses, a cold, headache, your too warm, or you are having trouble falling asleep at night these can help! They are 100% safe to use, and REALLY DOES WORK!
Stacey V.
New Auburn, WI
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Stacey V.
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Stacey V.
Love my oils! What are your favorite oils? I have too many to list! My favorite varies from day to day depending the circumstances and situations.
Joanne K.
Saginaw, MN
Great products; straight from nature. Peppermint for headaches/pain. Lavender for sleeping...etc. Their blends for kids work great too!
Liliana F.
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Liliana F.
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Liliana F.
There is no other oil out-there with better quality than soterrado it might be a little expensive but it worth every penny, I like them all I like their recipes for the roll one and I got the diffuser in love with this product it won’t go bad I have used this for 5 years now, that’s my box they all smell delicious healing good I can’t find words they fix my sinus
Jocelyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
dōTERRA Essential Oils uploaded by Jocelyn H.
These are absolutely wonderful. There are worth the price because they are much higher quality than other brands of essential oils.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
I love doterra oils. Tangerine and spearmint are my favorite. Makes my house feel clean and fresh when diffusing. Lavender is great to help relax before sleep. Lemon gives my water a burst of flavor. There are so many more I would love to try.
Saboin V.
My sister-in-law started using Doterra about 6 months ago and I fell in love. I've used essential oils before, but Doterra does s great job providing other essential oil mixes. I LOVE the smoothing conditioner and never used shampoo until I tried theirs. If I could take 3 things to a deserted island, I'm sure 1 would be a doterra starters kit!

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlene A.
Beaverton, OR
il y a 5 mois
Sharmila N. il y a 2 mois
I use doterra have been for over 6 years. They are incredible pure and support with helping hands foundation.
Brenda S.
il y a 5 mois
Ashley C. il y a 2 mois
doTERRA's are the best quality possible that you can purchase, hands down. Look at the ingredients from the others and the sourcing.
Laura H.
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a un an
Sharmila N. il y a 2 mois
Llv changes lives and its money back guaranteed. Try them and see for yourself! Its worth it. Oils yes too and start with a kit so you have the basics. Reach out for support ill help you.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
il y a un an
Kristen M. il y a 10 mois
I prefer Revive essential oils to dottera or young living. Unfortunately these are both MLMs or “pyramid schemes” and YL has a very sketchy history (look up Gary Young the founder) Revives quality of EOs is comparable (you can check batches and track where there were grown and how pure) and cheaper since you are buying straight from the source and not through distributors.