BY DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS

• Are there samples i can try before i buy? My three concerns are s...9 Answers
  • What is the best way to start using essential oils without spendi...15 Answers
  • How does doTerra compare to other brands? Also, why choose doTerr...3 Answers
DoTerra Essential Oils
  • "I have recently started using DoTerra essential oils, and I am starting to see why people rave about them." in 3 reviews
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
[product:doterra-essential-oils-] is what everyone is getting from me this year. If not an actual bottle of oil, something made from it. I have been using doterra for almost 4 years and being consistent for 4 years especially with certain oils has changed my life. I would highly recommend these product to anyone looking for a holistic approach to their life.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Even though I did not sell these oils I do have a few that help me sleep like serenity and I make my own cleaning products with the citrus oil‘s. They are a very high pure quality so if you’re looking for essential oil‘s I would definitely recommend doterra
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
My friend who sold DoTerra got me their diffuser and starter oil kit as a gift and let me just say I am hooked! I have a tough time sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time. I started diffusing lavender essential oil and I have never slept so well. Additionally, I Diffuse the lemon oil to give my room a nice clean and refreshing sent. I have just dipped my toes into DoTerra and will be going more research
Louise G.
Weiser, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
Doterra oils have changed my life. They give me as a mom a first line of defense to help keep my family on the wellness side. I love thay doterra sources where the oils are grown naturally and help the local farmers with their co-impacting program. I have also been able to help others learn about these oils and see how the oils have impacted their lives in such a positive way!
Alicia B.
100% therapeutic essential oils. Awesome quality and highly effective. Use daily for certain ailments or just for preventative measures. I will use these for the rest of my life.
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
I am new to Doterra but I’m completely amazed by it. It is a more natural way to go about things instead of using harsh chemicals or medicine. I just started putting lavender on my pillow at night and sleep like a baby. I also have been using frankincense on my face and it is glowing! I’m so excited to try more oils from Doterra!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
welcome to the world of essential oils they are such a great product to be using and people just don't know enough about them I use them for cleaning for health benefits for support for immune support and many more other if you're interested in essential oils contact me I would love for you to know more about essential oils
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I started with another essential oil brand and then had a friend talk me into doTERRA. I hate it! There are a couple of oils that I like and the Deep Blue is amazing, but oils like Peppermint do not smell the same as the other brand I use... they smell worse. I don't know what it is, but I can't use doTERRA anymore.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love dōTERRA!! Just became a wellness advocate and I’m so happy that I did! It’s a lifestyle change I’m ready to take this leap! I use my diffuser all the time and the touch rollerballs are my new fave!! So good to take with me wherever I go!!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Stop buying medicine, air freshener, pain relievers, and many other unnecessary things and start using essential oils! There is an essential oils for EVERYTHING you could possibly need. Doterra is the most trusted and reliable brand that has the most high quality oils to get you started.
Susan G.
Millersville, MD
What is the best way to start using essential oils without spending too much?
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
What is your current favorite oil and what do you use it for? I have always loved lavender but it is always fun to find out other favorites. I am just starting doterra so maybe you all can help me build my wishlist.
Loni F.
Roseville, CA
What's your favorite oil or blend and why?
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
There is so many oils and they are a bit pricey some of them. What would be the best ones to have? So you don't buy all of them
Sarah S.
Antigo, WI
For those of you who have tried these, which oil have you used and did it help you?