BY DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS

• Are there samples i can try before i buy? My three concer...9 Answers
  • What is the best way to start using essential oils withou...15 Answers
  • How does doTerra compare to other brands? Also, why choos...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have recently started using DoTerra essential oils, and I am starting to see why people rave about them." in 3 reviews
Heidi W.
Okay... Seriously. DoTERRA has changed my life. They create oils on a 100% pure standard. They provide detailed information about their Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils on their website.

DoTERRA essential oils can help with an large variety of physical problems- head tension, digestive issues of all sorts, better sleep quality, burns, scratches, allergies, etc. They can also be used for emotions- frustration, grief, shyness, pride, fear, depression, defeat, etc. Essential oils are chemicals pulled from plants scientifically proven to improve those emotions.

And it's not just essential oils! DoTERRA has skin care, spa products, diffusers, vitamins and other pills (Life Long Vitality pack- look it up!!), Weight loss shakes, lotions, cleaning products, hand soap, hair care, and many more.
Sylvia C.
I like the shelf life, which it expires five years from now. I bought the kit a few months ago and use them frequently and I assume I will buy it again this winter. I like the lemon the most, then the lavender, then the peppermint. Well, this peppermint oil smell is different from 'Listerine cool mint' or 'Peppermint headache balm.' It's more .... heavier scent? Anyway, it's ok. I love the lemon. I use it the most often, especially after eating and it definitely cleans up the air and lifts my mood. Well, the lavender one is good.
Stormy N.
Monroeton, PA
I am fully and completely obsessed with doterra. I can not stress how amazing the company is but the products, try them once and they speak for themselves. #1 essential oil brand for a reason. 100 percent pure! I use this brand every single day in one way or another. The shampoo and conditioner is to die for, my hair has never been so healthy. The skincare line has helped keep my skin clear and healthy. I looooove the spa line, as a mom of two boys I definitely enjoy my self love time, and these products make it simple and much more enjoyable. DoTerra Essential Oils
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I have used so many of these in my home for various applications. I've diffused them just as air freshener, but also as aromatherapy because they are such high grade. Again because of the quality, I have been able to ingest them to help my ails internally. Even better, we've gotten rid of all chemicals in our home by using essential oil cleaning solutions. Just overall a good investment for your home and well-being. We've actually decided to sign up on their selling system.
Natalia R.
I looooooove Doterra Essential Oils. I've always looked into natural remedies for my illness (lupus & fibromyalgia) and one thing that helped me a lot and kept me composed were these essential oils. My only complaint is that they're extremely expensive. Though you should not put a price tag on your health, some times you have to go for other alternatives. I wish they would put. Ore reasonable prices or have sales. For that reason only, I'm giving them 3 stars.
Brittnay D.
A few years back, my mom came home from a party, raving about "these oils." Like most people, I rolled my eyes and dismissed her excitement... fast forward to today and I cannot say enough amazing things about these essential oils. We use them for everything! Allergies, cleaning, sore muscles, skin care... all of it. I understand the initial skepticism, but I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed if you give these a try!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg!! If your looking for a terrific oil. Here is the place to find it. I love do-terra essential oil. They are so pure, and vibrant. I just love the smells. You definitely get a bang for your buck. I would buy it again. They last forever though. If you buy oils you already know they are pricey for a little bottle. But a little goes a long way. These are a tad bit pricier than the regular stuff you find. But sooo worth it. And when I mean pricier I just mean more than other oil. But it’s definitely affordable.
Robin- C.
Concord
I love doTerra oils! I use the lemon in my water and it makes it  taste great! The peppermint works almost immediately on a headache, and my son LOVES  the Deep Blue Rub. He passes it around at basketball practice when everyone has sore muscles. I love the quality of doTerra products and I love the customer service I get from having an independent consultant!
Taylor M.
Durham
I love everything about DoTerra! There is seriously an essential oil for everything. I use their products for skin care, acne treatment, sunburn, stretch marks, you name it. I love that it is natural and plant-derived. No unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, or artificial colors. They also don’t test on animals (even in Chinese markets), which is important to me.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I totally believe in essential oils. This is the only brand I buy because I think the cheaper ones do not have the same power and they do not work. These are a bit more expensive but it is so worth it. I got a full pack for around $200 which is so pricey but worth it. I use malaleuca for sore throat and also to dry out pimples! It works great. I use deep blue for my sore muscles and I also put oregano on the bottoms of my feet with socks on when I am not feeling the best. Lemon is great to splash in my water and brighten me up and it is also good for your digestive system !!
Susan G.
Millersville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best way to start using essential oils without spending too much?
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
What is your current favorite oil and what do you use it for? I have always loved lavender but it is always fun to find out other favorites. I am just starting doterra so maybe you all can help me build my wishlist.
Loni F.
Roseville, CA
What's your favorite oil or blend and why?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There is so many oils and they are a bit pricey some of them. What would be the best ones to have? So you don't buy all of them
Sarah S.
Antigo, WI
For those of you who have tried these, which oil have you used and did it help you?