Is the lotion really worth the price ? Or should I buy the oil then mix it with non scented lotion ?
Oceanside , CA - il y a 3 ans

8 answers

If you have the Deep Blue oil, use it with your lotion but If you have the opportunity to buy the lotion, do it, you won't regret
il y a 4 mois
The lotion is very powerful and a little goes a long way. I prefer this in the lotion form rather then the oil. It definitely works and is worth it if you have frequent aches and pains.
il y a 7 mois
You honestly can't go wrong either way. We prefer to use the deep blue rub just because it is easy to use and a little bit of the product goes a long way! This is my husband's favorite doterra product! Great for tension and sore muscles.
il y a un an
The oil and the rub are around the same price point. The rub is much easier to use and a little goes a long way. I would choose the rub over the oil.
il y a un an
I really like the lotion but the oil as potent as well so you could probably do either
il y a un an
I have both the oil and lotion but I feel like the lotion works faster and longer . A little goes a long way with deep blue. I use the oils when I blend with other oils like Rosemary for body aches and inflammation.
il y a 2 ans
You could do either. I started with just the dōterra kit that came with the oil and was fine, but caught the lotion in a monthly deal. The lotion has menthol listed, which I’m not seeing in the oil. I know the menthol is a good part of what’s working in the lotion but using the oil with your own lotion or mixing the oil with some fractionated coconut oil would still work well.
il y a 3 ans
You could do either one. It’s mainly about preference. The lotion is nice to have because it’s already made and mixed so you can apply directly to your skin. The oil form works great too though. If I am having major discomfort i like to even add a couple drops of the oil on top of the lotion. If you send me an email at [email protected] I can help you out more.
il y a 3 ans