BY DOTERRA #3 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA? Deep Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with the Deep Blue Soothing Blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade? essential oils. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. With close to 5 mL of doTERRA's top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit. Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use doTERRA's Deep Blue essential oil blend in their practice. see more...

• What does this do exactly ?1 Answers
  • Need to buy this for long days in class and work!! Has an...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow! I've been leaning toward more natural products more and more, with skin, hair, makeup, as well as healing and more. I was sent a Stress and Emotion balancing package from doTERRA, and it was my first experience with PURE essential oils or using oils to this extent at all. I was blown away. I have insane tension throughout my entire backside, seriously. From my neck and shoulders, especially at the base of my back into my hips. I read about this rub before I used it, and it sounded like icy hot, which does nothing for me. I thought, oh well I have it so I might as well try it. No joke, within the time it took to mostly absorb (about 20 minutes), the pain was virtually gone. As far as the external feeling (on my skin), it didn't have the often uncomfortable intensity of icy hot, but a comforting cooling. I can't imagine living my life without this product now!
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
So. Overall this product is great. Smells great, feels great, and helps relieves pain. It works. It is more expensive than over the counter brands such as icy hot, but this is a natural product-- which is obviously appealing. My issue with it, the rub contains an ingredient which has been classified as a carcinogen. Though natural, this product has its issues
Carsyn H.
I am a huge fan of Doterra essential oils, and when I came across this product I became even more excited! I had this product in an essential oil, but this lotion provides an even easier application! This product has helped my lower back pain, and it provides a cool relief to any area that I apply it to.
Mary M.
I just started using this after the latest BOGO and both my husband and myself are in love! We both work out quite a bit and have sore muscles on the regular- this just helps us relax and recover faster! I would recommend this lotion over the deep blue oil because it’s just more effective in my opinion
Trinity M.
Although not available in retail stores, the DōTERRA Deep Blue Rub is worth buying! It’s available for purchase through one of the company’s Wellness Advocates and at a great price too. I have purchased this as a gift because I love it so much for myself. It’s easy to rub on for achy muscles and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. It also smells wonderful too and leaves the area feeling soothed.
James W.
Portland
Doterra deep blue rub has been amazing. I get very stiff shoulders from doing martial arts and sometimes i get banged up pretty good. Once this gets applied to the area in question, i find almost instant relief. I couldn't recommend it more for anyone who has achy muscles!
Elizabeth K.
Morgantown, WV
This works really well. I use it before and after running because I have bursitis and tendonitis. My complaint is that it is so expensive. I like essential oils, but I don’t have the money to by this in huge amounts. Honestly, bengay works just as well.
Brooke R.
This is a god send for my migraines. I don’t know if you’re supposed to rub it on your face but it truly distracts me from the migraine and sometimes I think it makes it go away! I also use it for neck pain and sometimes cramps. I’m so thankful for this rub! While it seems expensive, a tube lasts forever! I’ve bought multiple times and I hope it stays around! Be careful after using though! Always wash your hands before touching your eyes!
Traci M.
Just absolutely Amazing!!! I love using this for any aches and pains and it works 100% for me! Especially on my cramps or lower back pain. It's a little spendy but very worth paying the price! It smells very good too and isn't over powering like bengay.
Crystal M.
By far the best muscle rub you can get!! Super strong a little goes a long way lasts way longer than icy hot or bengay a little more pricey but well worth the money trust me I have repurchased and I highly recommend to everyone
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What does this do exactly ?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Need to buy this for long days in class and work!! Has anyone used this for a massage?? :)