BY DOTERRA #2 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA? Deep Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with the Deep Blue Soothing Blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade? essential oils. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. With close to 5 mL of doTERRA's top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit. Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use doTERRA's Deep Blue essential oil blend in their practice. see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow! I've been leaning toward more natural products more and more, with skin, hair, makeup, as well as healing and more. I was sent a Stress and Emotion balancing package from doTERRA, and it was my first experience with PURE essential oils or using oils to this extent at all. I was blown away. I have insane tension throughout my entire backside, seriously. From my neck and shoulders, especially at the base of my back into my hips. I read about this rub before I used it, and it sounded like icy hot, which does nothing for me. I thought, oh well I have it so I might as well try it. No joke, within the time it took to mostly absorb (about 20 minutes), the pain was virtually gone. As far as the external feeling (on my skin), it didn't have the often uncomfortable intensity of icy hot, but a comforting cooling. I can't imagine living my life without this product now!
Sydney P.
Mena, AR
The doTERRA Deep Blue Rub is a must have! my husband is a welder and often comes home with an achey back, we have been using the run for relief and now we are hooked 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe a little pricey but definitely worth the money! You get what you pay for!
Beatrice L.
Hesperia, CA
I'm someone who is obsessed with ointments that make you smell like an old person, but make your aching joints and muscles feel so much better. As a runner, as well as someone who just naturally has issues with hips and back, I have tried a lot of products. This one has an intensely potent smell when first applied, but this dissipates more than, say, Tiger Balm. It works quickly, soothing tense or injured muscles.
I'm still a true believer in Tiger Balm, but Deep Blue definitely beats out BioFreeze and BenGay. (even though for some reason I think BenGay smells the best of all of these products...) It's a little pricey, but pain relief (especially if you are athletic or have chronic issues) is worth it.
Mary M.
I just started using this after the latest BOGO and both my husband and myself are in love! We both work out quite a bit and have sore muscles on the regular- this just helps us relax and recover faster! I would recommend this lotion over the deep blue oil because it’s just more effective in my opinion
Cicely D.
Chubbuck , ID
I have been skeptical about oils and more of a natural remedy. I decided to try this because i get very serious pain in my ankle do to my highly physical job and i had broke it about 8 years ago. I personally do not like to take pain relievers so the fact that this gave me an alternative was a huge plus for me. Even after my first use i could feel an instant relief. It doesn't take a lot of product so for the price and size its a very good value. I will definitely buy this again when i run out. Hope this helps someone else.  doTERRA Deep Blue Rub
Trinity M.
Although not available in retail stores, the DōTERRA Deep Blue Rub is worth buying! It’s available for purchase through one of the company’s Wellness Advocates and at a great price too. I have purchased this as a gift because I love it so much for myself. It’s easy to rub on for achy muscles and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. It also smells wonderful too and leaves the area feeling soothed.
Elizabeth K.
Morgantown, WV
This works really well. I use it before and after running because I have bursitis and tendonitis. My complaint is that it is so expensive. I like essential oils, but I don’t have the money to by this in huge amounts. Honestly, bengay works just as well.
Catherine C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great alternative to any type of topical analgesic! It really makes your muscles relax and it improved tight areas in my musculature. The only downside is the scent is very strong and can linger. I typically apply before bed.
Brooke R.
This is a god send for my migraines. I don’t know if you’re supposed to rub it on your face but it truly distracts me from the migraine and sometimes I think it makes it go away! I also use it for neck pain and sometimes cramps. I’m so thankful for this rub! While it seems expensive, a tube lasts forever! I’ve bought multiple times and I hope it stays around! Be careful after using though! Always wash your hands before touching your eyes!
Crystal H.
By far the best muscle rub you can get!! Super strong a little goes a long way lasts way longer than icy hot or bengay a little more pricey but well worth the money trust me I have repurchased and I highly recommend to everyone
Victoria F.
What does this do exactly ?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Need to buy this for long days in class and work!! Has anyone used this for a massage?? :)
Sabia T.
Mehoopany, PA
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Is this product worth the price?
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
How well does this work?! I’m deciding between this and a hemp based product.