doTERRA Deep Blue Rub

doTERRA? Deep Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with the Deep Blue Soothing Blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade? essential oils. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. With close to 5 mL of doTERRA's top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit. Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use doTERRA's Deep Blue essential oil blend in their practice.

Does anyone else love this product?
I’ve used this oil blend, would you say this one works any better?
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub how well does this product work for muscle aches? Does the relief last a long time or only a few minutes?
Start your review of doTERRA Deep Blue Rub!
Kimmy H.
Conroe, TX
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub uploaded by Kimmy H.
I’m a firm believer in this essential oil blend rub. I use it daily with Deep Blue Essential Oil and Deep Blue Capsules to ward off inflammation and the pain associated with it, I rub it into my knees and shoulders after workouts. It works topically with a cooling sensation that warms (I know sounds weird) but that’s how I “feel” it. It’s a blend of peppermint, wintergreen, ylang ylang and helichrysum oils. It works really well for me. doTERRA Deep Blue Rub, 4 oz
Estefania L.
Spring, TX
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub uploaded by Estefania L.
I think it's the best muscle ache cream I've ever tried! you feel immediately that it works
nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub uploaded by nydia R.
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub is the best for any aches and pains. Must have! I use for my period and for when I take my long walks
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub uploaded by Amber F.
My wife was suffering for 4 days with her neck and head in severe pain that it was traveling to her ears and eyes. We all were diagnosed and being treated for strep this week and she was struggling with it the worst. I’ve had this bottle of deep blue rub for a few years now and it’s finally almost out of product. A Facebook friend sent it to me after I was asking around for advice on what products they use for arthritis pain as I had an accident and my knee got messed up permanently in the process so I have arthritis pain in my knee and leg. I’d used IcyHot cream on my knee before and it didn’t give much ease to the pain and even tried BioFreeze and that helped a little more but the first time I used this, I KNEW it was different and was going to be my new go to. It smells very strong like mint/eucalyptus but works immediately. I rubbed this into my wife’s neck and shoulder last night and she fell asleep shortly after after struggling to sleep the last few days. I’ll need to pick some more up because it’s definitely a necessity in the house for us.
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Give this a 5 star. I use it on my neck snd back . It really helps take the pain away. I also use the deep blue drops as well . [email protected] this stuff
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
OBSESSED is putting it mildly!! This is the best muscle rub I’ve ever used. One of my very dear friends sells doterra and I was so skeptical at first but then I tired this and so much of my fibro pain was eliminated because of this!! It smells amazingly medicinal if that makes sense?? And there are little pieces of herbs 🌿 in it because they are ground up in it. The oils in this are so good! Feel free to mix oils in with this for an even deeper experience! doTERRA Deep Blue Rub is amazing! I’ve repurchased this multiple times and will continue to! 12/10 recommend 💙💙💙
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
My husband and I love deep blue. We use it for aches and pains. I swear by it honestly. On the days when it’s hard to get moving after a workout or hard days work, deep blue always comes to the rescue!
beloved W.
A natural approach to pain. This is great for aches and pains. The scent is strong but worth the benefits. I use this on my neck and stomach for cramps. I find that you don’t have to use much and once a day.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
This product helps soothe away your aches and pains. It feels like a cooling sensation on the affected area similar to icy hot. Deep blue differs from icy hot because it doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry and greasy. It’s also has moisturizing properties in it. It can be on the pricey side compared to other similar products.
Margaret S.
Arlington, TX
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub uploaded by Margaret S.
I work two very physically demanding jobs - training horses and bedside nursing. I unfortunately also have chronic sciatic and lower back problems. I’ve tried more rubs than I can count and was hesitant due to price, and being an MLM product. Long story short, it is the single best rub I have ever used. Ever. And the only one I feel has actually relieved pain. It is long lasting, and a little bit goes a long way. I even use it on my horses. The only way I would love it more is if it weren’t from an MLM. If anyone has a good dupe, I would love to know!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi L.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 2 ans
Anna W. il y a 2 ans
I’m loving this rub. I run 30 mile races and usually my legs are pretty stiff and sore for several days. I got this just before my race this past Saturday and have made the effort to use it at least once a day since finishing the race and have run 3 times in the 4 days after the race and the legs have felt pretty good. I do not suggest using this on a large area if you’re already feeling cold. I haven’t felt it to be an immediate relief, but it definitely works in the long run.
Sabia T.
Mehoopany, PA
il y a 3 ans
doTERRA Deep Blue Rub Is this product worth the price?
Gerardine D. il y a 2 mois
It does! I recommend this product to everyone