BY DOTERRA #4 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA? Deep Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with the Deep Blue Soothing Blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade? essential oils. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. With close to 5 mL of doTERRA's top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit. Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use doTERRA's Deep Blue essential oil blend in their practice. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE this product! I use Deep Blue for literally everything! After my workouts/ before bed to soothe my sore muscles, on my back after I was involved in a car accident to provide pain relief, and just anytime I would have reached for Tiger Balm, I use this instead. I love that this is a natural alternative made with essential oils and none of that yucky stuff. I will always always recommend this!
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
Oh my love <3   sore muscles be gone!
Definitely  worth the price.
It's like a really healthy and  soothing version of icy hot
- My Ex and I used it all the time after dance , its a dream worker.  Just make sure to wash your hands before touching your eyes lips and privates.... Don't say you weren't warned
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
I use this product every day for all my aches and pains! I have bad back and neck problems and this deep blue rub does wanders for me within 15 min I have relief and it just feels like I just had a massage! Al lithe pain tightness and soreness has disappeared after I use these amazing oils!
Trinity M.
Although not available in retail stores, the DōTERRA Deep Blue Rub is worth buying! It’s available for purchase through one of the company’s Wellness Advocates and at a great price too. I have purchased this as a gift because I love it so much for myself. It’s easy to rub on for achy muscles and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. It also smells wonderful too and leaves the area feeling soothed.
Kim E.
Fargo , ND
If I could give this more than five stars I would. This stuff is amazing. It is like icy hot on crack. The smell isn't super aggressive and it really soaks in and gets deep into the pain and relieves it. It is a little expensive but it's worth every cent.
Elizabeth K.
Morgantown, WV
This works really well. I use it before and after running because I have bursitis and tendonitis. My complaint is that it is so expensive. I like essential oils, but I don’t have the money to by this in huge amounts. Honestly, bengay works just as well.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
the best muscle rub you can have. i broke my back in a car wreck and this stuff does wonders for the nerve damage i have. and ut doesn smell like the others. totally worth every penny. is kind of pricy but it does its job
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This product is absolutely amazing. If you have sore muscles then you definitely need to get this. It is all natural and great for you, not to mention the best muscle rub out there. Definitely get this if you work out.
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY
This is great for aching muscles and it does so well in relaxing and providing relief. This is definitely an effective product that is affordable for all people. I recommend this for those who carry stress in your muscles.
Tanya B.
Sussex, WI
At times I wish this was unscented but I am so grateful for the relief that it brings me, quickly. For me the product works very well especially when layered with the oil blend
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What does this do exactly ?
Alyssa S.
Need to buy this for long days in class and work!! Has anyone used this for a massage?? :)