Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesdōTERRA
doTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex 60 vegetarian capsules

doTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex 60 vegetarian capsules

by dōTERRA

Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex delivers polyphenol extracts of frankincense, turmeric, green tea, ginger, pomegranate, and grape seed, and is designed to provide soothing support to aching muscles and to other occasional discomfort. Take as needed when discomfort presents itself, or take it every day for long-lasting benefits.

What does this do?
Start your review of doTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex 60 vegetarian capsules!
How would you rate this product?
Kim H.
Conroe, TX
doTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex 60 vegetarian capsules uploaded by Kim H.
I’ve been taking these for about 2 years now for joint pain and inflammation but it has many other benefits as well, way too much to list here, but I use these capsules with the deep blue oil and the deep blue cream. It works wonders! Give it a Google to dig “deeper” (see what I did there lol) doTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex 60 vegetarian capsules
Viktoriya B.
Candler, NC
OMG this is an amazing product perfect for pain that stays for a long time, like nerve damage pain or back pain, taking this daily will reduce those pains for a long term of time :)
Karmon P.
Montclair , VA
I take two of these pills daily. I suffer from rheumatoid authorized us and I'm in pain quite a bit. This helps with my pain. I also take one or two on the onset of a migraine. They help tremendously
Cynthia C.
South Lyon, MI
LIFE SAVER! I have a serious and painful chronic illness and this product is keeping me from needing any heavy pain medication at all! It also has a very relaxing affect and I love knowing that I'm putting good ingredients into my body.
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
This is my go too when I feel achy and sore or when I have a headache I massage it on to my temples snd the nape of my neck and it is a great pain reliever. I also use it and rub a little on my sinuses and no more stuffy nose.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I haven’t found a doTERRA product I don’t love! This Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex has been a try life saver!
loni B.
4920 Martin Rd
This is a great all natural muscle relaxant. Works great with the deep blue rub as well. When ever I have a backache i just take a couple and sit for a bit. Works quickly.
Elaina Y.
Las Vegas , NV
I have replaced my otc pain meds with this and it does wonders! Especially with taking it for my daily workouts! It is effective in keeping that soreness at bay! Great price if purchased in an LRP order! Would definitely recommend!
Jude F.
Goderich , ON
I take these daily to keep my body feeling good and not aching. They are a small capsule and not hard to swallow.
Jedrah B.
Hamilton, ON
These are actually super effective. Ladies I love using these during that time of the month, as they really tone down my back pain and cramps. Worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.