BY DOTERRA #10 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom. doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. doTERRA Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep. Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high. Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats. Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high. see more...

Heather C.
When cold seems on rolls around, this is a must have!! Roll a little on the bottom of the feet and/or diffuse with peppermint and On Guard
Mattie D.
Indian Trail, NC
I'm allergic to pollen and this helped open my nostrils and helped my coughing go away. It cleared my airways and I could breathe again.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
This is the oil I reach for when my kids or I have a cold or cough or any respiratory distress. It is great and helps us breath again
Jordan K.
Breathe is amazing. Applied to chest and bottom of feet when you're feeling stuffed up or coughing. Makes a huge difference.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is awesome. It is great for respiratory issues and congestion. It really helped me. The price is reasonable.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
This oil smells amazing and really opens up my breathing. I like to pair it with lavender to diffuse at night
Veronica S.
It smells amazing! Its such a great product. I use it all the time even if im not having trouble breathing
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Love this whenever anyone in my house has a cold I diffuse this oil and helps with their breathing
Pau G.
monterrey
Me encanta este producto. Súper buena calidad, ayuda muchísimo a respirar mejor, también ayuda a evitar ronquidos, ya sea en difusor o tópico es excelente. Super recomendado, en general todos los de doterra.
Jill M.
Dutton, ON
I am new to essential oils, and this one has been my favourite I have tried.  It has helped with my congestion when I put it on my chest at night, but most of all it puts me to sleep so fast.  It's not cheap, but there are most expensive doterra oils out there for sure.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for colds???
Victoria F.