BY DOTERRA #12 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom. doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. doTERRA Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep. Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high. Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats. Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber H.
Hayward, WI
On my worst days; I open a bottle of this, and take a few deep breaths and it really saves the day! Extremely helpful with anxiety. A little expensive but totally worth it!
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
I love diffusing this oil at night. It’s great for clearing my head and relaxing. My daughter had a cough and I diffused this in her room and she slept great, I didn’t hear her cough once during the night. Definitely one of my favorites.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This has helped my husband so very much! He has a problem with his nose and it makes it hard to breathe and nose bleeds. This opened up his airways right away and made him feel a bit better! I would definitely recommend! Worth the money!
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
I don't know why the seasonal bug always finds me but it does! I wasn't sure how this would work since I can't seem to find anything to help the congestion while sleeping but this was a saving grace!! Love my oils. And I use it on my husband for snoring and my children too. This product is a must in our house!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Not my favorite smell but still a pleasant smell. I does work for respiratory troubles and fluid buildup. It reminds me of icy hot but more effective. The brand is very reputable and this oil blend is top quality.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Get Breathe if anyone in your house has allergy issues. It’s wonderful and helps so much. The smell is so satisfying and the fact that it works is great. It is pricey but the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Natalie F.
ALHAMBRA, CA
Love, love, LOVE Breathe. When I was sick with bronchitis, this and On Guard were the only things that could put me to sleep. My oil diffuser is my best friend. DoTerra is my favorite brand of essential oils, hands down.
Brittany G.
One of the best essential oils out there. One drop under your nose and you are clear for hours. I put a little on my kids chest before bedtime and it helps them sleep so much easier.
Jamice R.
Eastvale , CA
I had sinusitis for a long time and I mixed a drop with a bit of fractionated coconut oil and rubbed on the bridge of my nose and also on the sides where I had a lot of pressure. It cleared it right up! It helped me finally breathe and drain all the gunk out. I didn't even need meds and bc I was pregnant that was a plus.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Love this oil! I use it all the time during cold and allergy season. I usually diffuse it with Lime and it helps with congestion and coughs. I'll also rub this on my sons chest when he's sick. He hates the smell but I know he appreciates that it works. I'll be diffusing this tonight!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for colds???
Victoria F.