BY DOTERRA #15 in Aromatherapy

doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom. doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. doTERRA Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep. Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high. Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats. Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high. see more...

Ashley D.
Murray, KY
This oil is a necessity during cold and flu season. It opens my sinuses like a pro. I diffuse it in my room, rub it on my chest, or rub some in my palms and breathe it in. Helps open my sinuses and helps my respiratory system.
Sanam A.
I love diffusing this in my house when I feel like I need a change of air or purifying the air. It really makes a difference in the air especially when I have a sinus problem/allergies. I love dōterra and recommend all their oils
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is strong! But that just means you use less drops which is great! I think this oil blend smells awesome when diffused and I do think it’s Vick’s like quality does help me breathe better! I was a little congested one day and I diffused some of this and it seemed to help! Can’t hurt so I’ll keep using it!
Raissa S.
This blend has helped me with my monthly sinus infections. I've been using it for 4 months and so far no infections! Can't say enough good things about it! Love it that I no longer need to use an allergy medication!
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
This oil is an absolute must! Its so good to apply topically and its amazing to diffuse at night to help you rest easy. My family usually wakes up stuffy/congested in the mornings due to using a heater in the room and the diffusing of this takes that all away.
Marina P.
Bethesda
I love love love DoTerra oils! Breathe is the best to diffuse when a kiddo is starting to get congested! It works wonders and smells great! You're paying for a heathy family! Always worth the money!!! 💁🏼👶🏼👦🏼💕
Traci M.
I like using this product when I have a really bad cold or stuffy nose. The price isn't that bad either and worth paying. Breathe really does help and is not over powering and doesn't dry my skin out around my nose
Sarah S.
Lexington, KY
Breathe keeps me going in the thick of allergy season! I love blending it with Lavender to diffuse at night while I sleep. It is a bit expensive, but DoTERRA typically has deals going on!
Lura (.
This helped me out so much when I was sick with pneumonia and had trouble breathing from congestion. You can rub it on the chest or feet to help open up the airways.
Amanda K.
W Hollywood, CA
My go to for any time I’m suffering an allergy attack or if I’m sick. Use it i your diffuser or get the roller ball to apply to pulse points and back of neck.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for colds???
Victoria F.