Home & GardenHome FragrancesAromatherapydōTERRA
doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil Blend 15 ml

doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil Blend 15 ml

Serenity essential oil blend calms the mind, relaxes the body, and soothes the soul, providing a safe haven from life's daily stressors. The essential oils in this must-have blend were meticulously chosen to lessen feelings of tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling. Serenity is the perfect blend to diffuse at bedtime for a restful night's sleep, to calm a restless baby or child, or to help reduce the worry and stress so many of us feel. Serenity combines the soothing scents of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang with the warming aromas of Hawaiian Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean to create a prized essential oil blend that every home, family, and individual needs. Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to to help wind down before going to sleep. Add 2-3 drops into a warm bath to create a peaceful, renewing aroma. Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress. Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.

How does doterra compare to Young Living essential oils or other brands?
Can this be added to wool balls for drying laundry ?
Does anybody happen to know the difference between this and the Lavender Peace?
Start your review of doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil Blend 15 ml!
Kylynne C.
I've been struggling getting my baby to sleep and I occasionally dabble in oils. I came across Serenity and decided to give it a try. This is in my diffuser every night and my little one has been sleeping great! I put it in my diffuser when we start bedtime routines and thankfully it gets diffuses through out my whole house so we all are nice and calm for bedtime. It smells wonderful and I know I feel more relaxed since rice started using it. It is definitely worth a shot if you need sleep!
Sharmila N.
S Setauket, NY
doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil Blend 15 ml uploaded by Sharmila N.
This oil calms the energy in the whole room when diffused. Its creates an atmosphere of relaxation and restfulness. Using it on the bottom of my feet and inhaling from my hands immediately sends me to a peaceful place. I use it regularly at night in my diffuser and my children love it too.
Emily M.
Wilsonville , OR
This is my go-to oil... I love the scent, and it helps me to relax at night. I haven't diffused it yet, but add a bit of diffused oil to my ankles and wrists at bedtime, and am calmed for a great night's sleep. It also blends well with doTERRA's balance and veviter (my favorite blend!) I highly recommend this oil!
Emily L.
Lancaster, CA
doTERRA Breathe Essential Oil Blend 15 ml uploaded by Emily L.
I love this oil! It smells amazing and definitely helps me to breathe better when I have a stuffy nose. I also love using this as a rollerball (touch). One of my favorite DoTerra oils!
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
My family relays on Breathe Essential Oil from Doterra in our diffuser to help when any of us have a stuffy nose or trouble breathing during cold/allergy season. This blend helps to open up your airways and makes breathing easier.
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
Eu amo essencial tem várias funções e essa marca ela é mais forte o preço e padrão em vista dos outros
amy C.
Springfield, TN
This oil is wonderful for any kind of respiratory ailment or even to purify the air! It works fast at clearing airways and is very potent so you use less!
beloved W.
Lavender oil is great for relaxation! I like to use it and make a sleep spray. It’s also great in your tea. Lavender is very calming and soothing. I like that it’s natural and safe for the environment. doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml
Laisa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
If you have anxiety senernity is definitely the oil for you. You can use it topically or diffuse. And it works wonders in just a matter of secs. I dont know what I would do with out it now that I found it. Part of my daily routine.
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
I love this Belem I diffuse oils daily Add this when I’m trying to clear my space and breath deep. I use during meditation as well. Awesome blend with calming and clearing notes. I received as a gift. Must try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...