doTERRA Balance Essential Oil Grounding Blend 15 ml uploaded by Vanessa M.doTERRA Balance Essential Oil Grounding Blend 15 ml uploaded by Alexis P.

BY DOTERRA #43 in Aromatherapy

The warm, woody aroma of Balance, doTERRA's grounding blend, creates a sense of calm and wellbeing. We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in Balance, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions. Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day. Balance is a great oil blend to use during an AromaTouch Hand Massage. Apply Balance to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings. Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment. see more...

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I was sent a Stress/Emotion Balancing kit from doTERRA, and "Balance" was one if the oils I received. I'd had some experience with oils before, mainly lavender infused products, but that was about the extent of it. Now I truly can't imagine my life without any of these! They have worked better for issues than any medication I've taken. Balance in particular is my favorite that I never ever go without, and I use throughout the day on my pulse points and soles of my feet. I have severe anxiety, and sometime I wake up feeling like my heart rate is too high and I'm shaky. Since using Balance, I haven't had a single morning like that since. These oils and blends are amazing and will absolutely change your life!
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Balance essential oil is an amazing oil! I use it every night before I go to bed and it calms me down so much! I have stress a lot so knowing I have something to calm me down after a long day is seriously amazing!
Sara B.
Millington
This is a great grounding blend! It really helps to calm anxieties while feeling strengthening. It would also make a great fragrance in general. It is woody with a slight sweetness.
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
This isn't my favorite smelling oil, but it truly does it's job in grounding and balancing. I rub it on my feet before bed to help calm me before sleep. Mix it with serenity for "liquid xanax." Put the blend on the feet and temples for deep sleep.
Heather C.
I mix this with fractionated coconut oil and use in a spray bottle and/or roller bottle for my daughter. Her allows her to use it at school to help her focus and maintain her hyperactivity tendencies without having to medicate her
Kendra D.
I have only been using Balance for a week and it’s the one that I have been reaching for to diffuse! I love how the balancing affects help my 2 year old calm down! It’s been a life saver!
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
DōTERRA's Balance blend is an oil blend I use every single day! I love the grounding properties of this combination. It is so effective in calming my stress level down and keeping me on task with my busy mom/nurse life. Rub a drop or two over your heart each morning after getting up and you are set for the day.
Vanessa M.
I love Balance! Even though it is already one of doTERRAs best oil blend, I enjoy adding it to my morning blend! It helps me stay focused at work, balanced during yoga and helps calm my mind before bed. I can go on, it's a must-have!
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
This is DEFINITELY my favorite oil. I love doterra in general because of their quality products (they're the only oil company with completely reproducible results) and this blend of the best! It really does help you feel grounded. I diffuse it when I'm feeling anxious and it helps so much.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
I use balance mixed with frankincense every morning. It really helps me prepare for the day. I feel it lifts my mood within minutes and makes me feel as if I have been awake for a few hours instead of minutes.
Victoria F.