BeautyFaceFacial SkincaredōTERRA
doTERRA - Anti-Aging Moisturizer - Essential Skin Care Collection - 17 oz

doTERRA - Anti-Aging Moisturizer - Essential Skin Care Collection - 1.7 oz

by dōTERRA

doTERRA Anti-Aging Moisturizer combines cutting-edge ingredients with the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils of Lavender, Jasmine, Geranium, and Frankincense to moisturize and soften skin while providing anti-aging benefits. doTERRA Anti-Aging Moisturizer targets the visible signs of aging by improving skin tone, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and helping to reduce future visible signs of normal aging. After cleansing and toning, apply with a light touch over face and neck. Use morning and/or night.

doTERRA Anti-Aging Moisturizer is packed with powerful doTERRA essential oils that are combined to improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and help reduce future visible signs of normal aging; Contains ingredients that nourish the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles; Contains natural, aqueous extract of dormant Summer Snowflake (flower) bulbs to promote a clearer, more even skin tone; Vitamolive is a fully natural ingredient extracted from the olive fruits, specifically designed for moisturizing and overall skin care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of doTERRA - Anti-Aging Moisturizer - Essential Skin Care Collection - 1.7 oz!
Ekaterina S.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
doTERRA - Anti-Aging Moisturizer - Essential Skin Care Collection - 1.7 oz uploaded by Ekaterina S.
I really like this cream because it is made on the basis of essential oils, it smells very tasty and it leaves my skin very delicate.
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
I actually use the Doterra HD Clear moisturizer since I have acne prone skin, but it wasn’t a choice. I enjoy it as a moisturizer but wish it had anti-aging products in it. I keep purchasing because it heals my skin and keeps it smooth.
Hannah A.
Circleville, OH
I am a huge fan of at the doTERRA essential oils. This moisturizer feels great on the skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft and supple, while smelling great. I love applying this directly after I wash and dry my face to bring life back to my skin.
Lorian R.
Westminster
I love doTERRA the essential oil’s that are a part of this lotion make it smell so spotlight so refreshing and I guess it’s working pretty good I don’t know if it’s expensive or not because my sister sent it to me but I love it
Jennifer E.
Old Hickory, TN
Great Moisture and anti aging properties in this moisturizer. Highly recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
After using this entire line for about two months, I am seeing noticeable improvement in my lines and overall texture. It was light enough to wear under makeup in the summertime, but I might step it up to the cream in the cooler months or alternate by using this one in the daytime only. I’m very pleased with all of the dōTERRA skin care I’ve used!
Anna C.
Warsaw, IN
I use this every day and I love how it makes my skin feel! Sometimes I’ll mix it with my foundation to help get it on even. I love the ingredients and know it’s safe for my skin.

Looking for your answer?