BY DOSKOCIL

PTM1113: Features: -Ultra kibble keeper-Keeps pet food fresh and allows for easy access for feeding-Translucent container makes it easy to view food level-Top lid allows for easy access-Microban protection-Available in 10 lb and 20 lb capacity. Color/Finish: -Colors may vary. Dimensions: -10 lb dimensions: 15" H x 13.5" W x 9" D-20 lb dimensions: 19.8" H x 17.5" W x 11" D. see more...

• Jet.com or Wal-Mart2 Answers
  • Where does one find this? I could definitely use a produ...5 Answers
  • I've thought about getting something like this. 6 Answers
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
i can't live without one of these. i have two dogs and it seemed no matter how well i tried to seal the bag of food they would always find a way to break into the bag and have their way with the food! the lid on the plastic carton stays closed tight and my dogs can't get in
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This container is a must have for anyone with large dogs! It can hold more food than most containers and it's very difficult for them to get into. I grew up in a house with 3 large dogs at one time and we used this container until it was falling apart. Definitely recommend this 👍🏻
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC
This thing is great! We have two. One for the cat and one for the dog. It keeps the food fresh and protects it from bugs. My cat always had a habit of chewing the food back as well so this helped solve that problem!
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
This is easy to clean, keeps the scent of the dog food inside, and eliminates the risk of ants or the pup ripping open the giant food bag. It keeps the food fresh!
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Totally worth the purchase ! I got this after I left the bag out and my dog tore it up and ate almost the whole bag! This keeps the food fresh and away from crazy dogs
Hilary C.
I bought this for my parnets house, since my sister lives with them and they have 3 dogs. Very easy and helpful to see when they have to run to the store.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
I have one of these and it works really good keeps the bugs out and I enjoy not having to pick a bag of dog food up every time I have to feed my dog
Nicole S.
Love this! Have a little dog, but always buy a big bag of food, and have no where to store it. But with this, makes it very convenient.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are so so handy especially if you live in an area where ants get inside easily, to keep anything bad out of my puppy's food.
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great dry food holder, the big bag of food is too heavy and big, this holder keeps the food accessible and easy to distribute
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
I've thought about getting something like this.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Where does one find this? I could definitely use a product like this.
ismaray g.