Doskocil Petmate Chaise Bolster Pet Bed - Colors Vary, 22

Doskocil Petmate Chaise Bolster Pet Bed - Colors Vary, 22"x18"x8"

BY DOSKOCIL

• How much is this and where can I get it?5 Answers
Doskocil Petmate Chaise Bolster Pet Bed - Colors Vary, 22
Doskocil Petmate Chaise Bolster Pet Bed - Colors Vary, 22"x18"x8"
Kathy F.
Um...no, when my pets want to sit up they just get comfy in the couch corner or chair...this is not very often so I feel no need to purchase a pillow for that.
Lindsey n.
Awee my dog needs one of these. I borrowed one from a friend and my dog loved it! very soft. and plush.
Danielle K.
Stuart, FL
This is a great dog bed! Even my cat loves it! I used to have to share my bed, but not anymore!
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne, OH
It's a great dog bed! My dogs loved theirs! Super comfy and didn't wear out quickly.
Ashley Y.
I think this product is well made I like it a lot and it works good and does the job
Zoe B.
Denver , CO
How much is this and where can I get it?