BY DOSKOCIL

The Petmate Pet Caf Waterer simplifies you life while enhancing the life of your pet Featuring an automatic gravity design that keeps your pet hydrated by replenishing your pets water supply The ecofriendly water hopper automatically fills the water reservoir when levels get low and features a large water dispensing hole making the bottle easy to clean The Pet Cafes fashionable base features easygrab cutouts making the waterer easy to maneuver and comes in a variety of colors to compliment any home decor Available in a variety of sizes see more...

Kayla B.
I love this gravity waterer. I have two dogs and one cat, and they can go through a lot of water-especially in the summer! It was really annoying to constantly have to fill up a water bowl, which was also easily knocked over. I refill this daily with fresh water and ice. I never have to worry about my pets being without water during the day while I am at school.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I loved this for my dog! Except that she's scared of everything and when she sees the water moving inside she runs away
Tiffany S.
These are awesome! I am so busy in the mornings that I sometimes forget to water and feed the dogs. This has made things so much easier!
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I have this for our cats. We use it for food and water. It's so easy to clean!
Chanel R.
Casselberry, FL
At first my dog was a bit sketchy about the fountain but then he soon realize he never had to ask for water ever again and some how always seems to empty it before the end of the day. Deffinitley great to have while being at work during the day. Especially with my cats being able to have water also without the dog drinking it all.
Miranda M.
Pet Lover Expert
If your dog drinks water really fast will it make a mess? I'm afraid it'd splash a lot. My dogs could really use a system like this though. I refill their water bowl 6+ times a day! It's always empty.