BY DOSKOCIL #8 in Dog Houses

Insulated dog house in an Igloo-style features an adjustable air vent and offers a five-year manufacturer's warranty. Available in 3 sizes to fit pets from 21" to 28" tall. These dog houses offer comfort, quality and convenience. Igloo-style dog houses feature structural foam construction that helps to keep dogs warmer in winter, cooler in summer. Adjustable rooftop vent adds comfort and an extended doorway helps to keep out the rain, and offers larger dogs extended lounging space. And you'll enjoy the peace of mind of a five-year manufacturer's warranty. Doors available for medium and large sizes. see more...

• Is this hard to install? 1 Answers
  • How does your pet like this? How many pounds does it hold...1 Answers
  • How do you install this? Is it easy or hard?2 Answers
Meghan H.
This product is great. It makes my life much more convenient as I don't have to keep opening my door to let the dog in and out. It's durable and easy to install.
Kenlee H.
Springdale, AR
Overall, this makes me feel better than it does my dog. Lol. But, it doesn't keep rain out of his bed and it's easy for him to get through. Right now he's just a puppy. No more than 8 weeks old. I would definitely buy it again.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Very affordable, super easy for the dogs to go in and out when they please you can find this online or I'm sure any pet store. Would recommend if you're looking for an item like this
Christina E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this dog house! We had one for a dog we once owned who has now passed :( She loved her dog house souch she even had her two litters in it!!! That was her safe place
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
I would love this . I have 2 pit bulls and they are getting older so this would be great while we at work. they could go outside on own.
Michelle R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product does exactly what it's supposed to. It keeps the weather put and protects my animals. And it doesn't break the bank.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Used when dogs want to go in and out whenever they want!was perfect for when I am not home or when they have that extra energy
Sharlene M.
Kendallville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the door. My dogs and cats use it all the time and would be lost without it. It is well made and easy to install.
Kristy W.
Great dog door. Makes it easy as I don't have to open the door every time he wants to go out. Affordable too
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great way to keep rain and wind off my puppies when they are outside. They love this door
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
Are they hard to install?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Can anyone else come in through this door?
Maia T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you install this? Is it easy or hard?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this hard to install?
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How does your pet like this? How many pounds does it hold and how many dogs will it hold?