Doskocil Pet Cat Litter Scoop Jumbo

by Doskocil

Petmate Doskocil Co. Inc. Dove Kitty Litter Scoops, Jumbo: Scoop makes cleaning litter pans quick and easy Bottom and side vents allows clean litter to filter back into the pan High-impact plastic Dove Jumbo

What is the best way to clean this?
My biggest issue with litter scoops is the handles breaking or the litter building up. Is the product made of strong material?
Does this pooper scooper do the job?
Start your review of Doskocil Pet Cat Litter Scoop Jumbo!
Lancaster, CA
Greatest thing ever! Thanks to the inventer of this product lol makes life easier
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This gets the job done! The giant litter scoop is affordable and a good quality.
Des Moines , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Gets the job done fast, easy and convenient. You also can't beat the price!
Gets the job done fast, easy and convenient. You also can't beat the price!
Kincardine, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
When I had my cat I used this scoop but I found it was useless and didn't want have to dig around for cat waste. Maybe it's laziness but I found it easier and cleaner to change the litter.
Pickering, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the scope I use for my cat litter. It is great getting out the clumps and leaving the free litter for reuse. I would recommend this product. Much better then the poop scooper that looks like a mini shovel.
red deer
Loved this when I had my cat best ones out there!! Fast easy cleans the clean litter falls back into the box I would definitely recommend this one to people with cats loved this!!!
Use the scooper at my workplace (dog daycare) not bad, hasn't broken at all and does the job perfectly as a poop scooper
GUELPH, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you have an indoor cat, owning a pooper scooper is just nessessary. The bigger the better
Victoria, British Columbia
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought one of these a while ago and i have had no problems. It sifts the litter so well.
Ponce, PR
The best tools to clean the litter box of cats. I helps to make the cleaning easier.