Doskocil Pet Cat Litter Scoop Jumbo

by Doskocil

Petmate Doskocil Co. Inc. Dove Kitty Litter Scoops, Jumbo: Scoop makes cleaning litter pans quick and easy Bottom and side vents allows clean litter to filter back into the pan High-impact plastic Dove Jumbo

What is the best way to clean this?
My biggest issue with litter scoops is the handles breaking or the litter building up. Is the product made of strong material?
Does this pooper scooper do the job?
Start your review of Doskocil Pet Cat Litter Scoop Jumbo!
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have this in a navy blue. I like it, I also have the large size one so it doesn't take long to clean out. It doesn't keep the actually liter in the scoop which is nice
I have twqo cats so a solid scooper is a positive must have. This scooper is definitely up to the job of two cats. Also fairly easy to clean which I do on a weekly basis. Recommend.
Lake Helen , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,449 reviews
This little bad boy works like a charm. Strong enough to really do what you need it to. My cat knows what I'm about to do when he sees me carrying it. Litter box time!!!
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great scoop! It works well with any litter and is very durable! It's strong, which makes cleaning the litter box go very quickly. I would definitely recommend it to all cat lovers, as it met all of my expectations! Will definitely buy again!
Marysville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Ilove my huge litter scoop. Who likes taking forever to clean the litter box? Iknow i don't! This shop allies your to get in and get done with Ease and quickness.
Philadelphia, PA
I've had this product for a few months now, and I can't say I have any complaints. It's pretty sturdy and hasn't broken so far. I've purchased other scoopers in the past and they've broken within the first week. If you're in the market for a new pooper scooper you should consider this one!
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was probably the best product and a must for any pet owner. I can quickly remove a scoop out and keep the box fresh for Mr. Roosevelt. The price is also very reasonable.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
A friend of mine purchased this item for me. I cant say that I have tons of experience with other pooper scoopers, but I have to say this does the job, I haven't had any problems with it at all.
Sturdy and does the job. I like that it's large enough that it only takes a few scoops to clean out the litter box so I don't spend forever cleaning it. What more can you ask for?
New branfules, TX
I really like using this one I'm cleaning out my bearded dragon's cage when he is in there and I had to clean up the poop it's great for scooping it works really well and it's not too expensive