BY DOSKOCIL

When you're out the door in a hurry, now you don't have to worry. Go about your day in confidence knowing that your loveable will be fed by this aspen pet electronic programmable feeder. With an airtight lid, automatic shutoff, and programmable meal times, it knows just the right times to dispense a delicious meal for your feline. That way your cat can be comfortable while you're away. Your cat will love it almost as much as you will. see more...

• Does the food ever get stuck inside or backed up to where...1 Answers
  • Is it a mess when u add the food or water in? 1 Answers
Doskocil Mfg Co Inc 24232 White Le Bistro Programmable Feeder 5 Pound
  • "If you have a pet be responsible and make sure they have enough food especially when you go out unless you like to waste money on stuff like this." in 1 review
  • "These actually work really good but I wont get another because my cats like to play in it." in 1 review
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
These things are ridiculous and pointless. If you have a pet be responsible and make sure they have enough food especially when you go out unless you like to waste money on stuff like this.
Rachael C.
I really like this but I need another one because mine had broke so I would love to get another one some day but this works good when I have to go out and do stuff like go to school and am in a rush I like to use this for my dog but for now I use a regular bowl and fill it with water
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I know that this will sound crazy, but I got this product, along with the water dispenser but the noises they make scare my dog so I gave both products away.
Amanda C.
Great product! I use it for my indoor cat. It makes my life much easier. My only complaint is I feel it doesn't give precise portions.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does the food ever get stuck inside or backed up to where it does not dispense into the bowl? I had one similar and it would get stopped up sometimes.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Is it a mess when u add the food or water in?