Doskocil Manufacturing Co. Inc. Petmate Deluxe Pet Taxi Fashion (Large)

The petmate pet taxi fashion is a beautiful combination of style and practicality. This well designed portable kennel features four way ventilation, two storage compartments and a quick latching system for easy assembly. Chrome steel door has a positive locking door latch for added strength. Comfortable handle is easy on the hands. Perimeter moated floor helps keep your pup dry. Includes water cup in storage compartment. Meets usda requirements for airline travel. 26" x 18.5" x 16.5". see more...

Doskocil Manufacturing Co. Inc. Petmate Deluxe Pet Taxi Fashion (Large)
  • "So I do like these crates because she completely ripped apart a steel crate she had... which is crazy." in 1 review
  • "We use this for her for longer car rides since she hasn't adapted to rides yet." in 1 review
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I use this on the short 30 minute drive to the vets. I use this for my 25 pound beagle, and I also use it for my cat. It comes apart and puts back together very easily. Its also very easy to clean. Its easy to carry in and out of the vets and fits great in the back seat. I have had mine for 3 years now and I still love it! The pets.... well they don't love it so much, but at least I know they are safe.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
My mom had this crate for her cats, and the largest one 10 lbs fits perfectly in it. When we recently got our dog (11 lbs) she also fits perfectly in it. We use this for her for longer car rides since she hasn't adapted to rides yet.
It's very sturdy, even when she started scratching the inside.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
We have had to buy two of these crates for our 1 year old pitbull. She chewed through the bottom of the first one but didn't try very hard on the second one. She got tired out. So I do like these crates because she completely ripped apart a steel crate she had... which is crazy. So this is a great crate for a strong dog with anxiety problems!
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
This crate is great. We keep it out side so when our dog is out he still has a place to lay down out of the weather. And when it is in the house he will still lay down inside it.
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
Still not 100% on board with creat training a dog, but if I were to do that with my dog, I would use this. The full metal cages have actually proven to be quite dangerous for dogs. With this, there is no way a pup can dig or chew his way out.
Stephanie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We use this crate when we travel and also strap it to the back of our 4-wheeler if we have some rough areas to get through. Our dogs loves it, it's her own little home. Great quality!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We have used this when flying overseas with our dog several times and it has worked out perfectly! Comfortable enough for her to be in there for a few hours and easy to carry.
Logan B.
Round Rock, TX
I really like this crate because it is easy to take apart if needed and put back together, especially if you have a puppy that may have accidents in the crate. Durable and safe with minimal metal
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
I love ours. We have a Maltese dog and he sleeps in his every night. I don't put him in there he just goes in there by his self. This is a great crate and very well made
Caitlin C.
I have had these crates for my dogs for 7 years and we still use them. They are on their last legs, but my dogs love them. It's their own little room in our apartment.