BY DOSKOCIL

PTM1425: Features: -Pet feeder-Antimicrobial protection with micro ban-Micro ban helps prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria in your pet s bowl, keeping it cleaner, for longer-Convenient gravity pet feeding-Great solution for feeding pets while you are away-Easy to clean. Options: -Available in 2 Pound, 5 Pound, 10 Pound and 18 Pound sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Pearl White. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this feeder for 2 years and it's great for my dog. It is a good price my dog loves it his a medium size dog and he likes it. I don't have to full it back everyday just 1 time a week. I would buy this again I recommend it!
Claire O.
Have this feeder for my kitties & i love it! It's super easy to pour the food into & my babies love it! It's very easy to clean as well! It was a good price & it isn't made out of cheap material either!
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
Love this feeder, definately recommend it, i only have to replentish it once every two weeks. My pup was skeptical at first but now he doesnt mind the odd shape behind his food bowl. Yessss i recommended is super nice .
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Haus too much food for any cat hold a decent amount of food if you have a small dog it also holds up to a little food if you have a big dog. It was a good values good price I got mine at Petsmart
Britney A.
It's good if you only have 1 pretty and they don't drink much, but if you have a pet that drinks alot or have numerous pets than this is not for you.
Sarah F.
We have one of these for our cat at the office and it is so easy to use. Auto dispenses food and we can be sure she has what she needs!
Shirley A.
I need one of these for my dog even though he's small but he drinks a lot of water. This would be great for him.
Sarah M.
I love this style of pet feeders its so convenient to fill this up it usually lasts my cats for 2 or 3 days.
Kathy S.
Pembroke
I have one like this that has a filter in it. I really love it. The only problem I'm having right now is find the filters for it. I bought it at Walmart and they stopped keeping the filters in stock. Where would I go to get the filters for this item now?
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Necesito esto para mi perro, sería muy útil para mí, ya no estaría sirviéndole a cada rato agua cada vez que se le acabe, sino que con esto va a tener agua un largo tiempo sin tener que servirle al menos que esté ocupada
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
I'm thinking of getting this for my two dogs. How do you like this product? Does the water leak out or does it stay pretty good?
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Does anyone have issues with this creating standing water nastiness? I've had one before and sometimes it would get dirty very quickly.