Doskocil Manufacturing Arm Hammer Hooded Pan System Jumbo Pearl White/Pearl Ash Blue

BY DOSKOCIL MANUFACTURING

Reduce catbox odors with this arm & hammer jumbo hooded cat pan instead of traditional open-topped cat boxes. The pan consists of a highback base and a secure locking hood. An easy-to-enter door allows your cat to step in and out when it needs to use the pan. The combined pieces are easy to clean. see more...

Jennifer S.
Imlay City, MI
We love our cat box. we got ours at Walmart. It was a goo value. We only have one male indoor cat. He is just a big runt cat. I love how I don't have to clean up so much litter anymore! Our other cat box was open and had no lid. I would definitely purchase another one of these style litter boxes and would recommend anyone getting a cat to have one just like it!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have two of these in our house to accommodate four cats. Our cats seem to love it and they no longer kick large piles of litter out of the box and onto the carpet. It's easy to clean and has a snap off top for easy scooping and relocation.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have this for my girls. Easy to go in and out of there litter box. A lot of room for them to do there business. Great price got it from biglots. They sure enjoy it. Yes I recommend to others.