BY PETCARERX/PETPLUS

Features The Ultra Kibble Keeper 10Lb Keeps Food Fresh And Allows For Easy Access For Feeding. Translucent Container Makes It Easy To View Food Level. Top Lid Allows For Easy Access. Microban Protection. Color: Twilight Blue/Clear see more...

• Does this produce come in different colors or just the cl...3 Answers
  • Does this come in a 50 lb size?3 Answers
  • I seen this at pet smart but smaller do they have bigger ...1 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
  • "It keeps the dogs from breaking into the dog food and keeps it fresh and safe from pests!" in 8 reviews
  • "I also love this product not only does it keep dog treats or food fresh but its see through so i always know when to buy more without running out :) Clean up is a breeze!" in 7 reviews
Lauren E.
This is a very sturdy and nice container for my dog's food. I'm not really sure what the little compartment and scoop at the top are supposed to be for because they're a weird shape and the scoop thing isn't very good so I just use my own, but the container does its job and holds the dog food just fine
Tanya W.
Totally worth buying! It is easy to store and keeps the pet food fresh. If you're pouring into a small bowl, the opening makes the food easy to pour without a mess. My favorite thing about this is that my cat always rips open bags of food or chews on regular plastic containers, but this is thicker material so now he doesn't even mess with trying to get into it. I have a small one for my cat and a bigger one for my dog!
Melissa H.
I love this product and I could not be happier to have found it, now I can keep my dog and cat food in this container instead of in the bag where it can not be closed well leaving the food open to the air and a sneaky pet, it had saved me from cleaning up dog/cat food because one of the two snuck in the bag! I recommend this product!
Chelsea G.
Shelby, NC
Very durable way to keep my dogs food away from moisture and bugs. Their food room always has a few open windows for fresh air so a bug or two might come in and have a feast on the food sometimes if I don't close the bag all the way. This surely does the trick!
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this! It looks neat and tidy all while keeping my pets food fresh. I just store it in a low cabinet and whip it out when it is dinner time! No more worries of smelling pet food every time you open a door.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
A great product! Having something to keep dog food in is a great choice as bugs are attracted to dog food...and dogs. I only give it 4 stars cause you can get Rubbermaid container to serve the same purpose
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this . we have cats and they will rip the bag open even when they have a full bowl of food so this is a life and food saver. It also makes it easier to pour food into bowls vs picking up a huge bag of food to pour it and hope it makes it in the bowl !
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
This is a great way to keep the pests out of our dog's food. We found that slugs, birds, and other random things were eating our dogs food, invested in one of these, and have not had an issue since.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love this. It is so much more convenient to keep my pets food in. I hate leaving bags around... I have a very mischievous kitty and this not only keeps her food fresh, but safe!
Diana C.
I love this, takes out the annoying bag process away. There's nothingLike thinking you've closed a food bag and then the next day it's full of ants.. This is prefect
Brooklynn R.
Is this product worth buying?
Melissa H.
Does this product come in different sizes?
Karla F.
Okeechobee, FL
Does this come in a 50 lb size?
Melissa L.
Shasta Lake, CA
Does this produce come in different colors or just the clear one?
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
Is this product available in various sizes?