BY DOSKOCIL

PTM1140: Features: -Scoop-Features a higher back design for added sifting capacity-Rounded corners to assist in hard to reach places-And more sifting area for easy cleaning. Options: -Available in three sizes. Dimensions: -Large dimensions: 9.9" W x 4.2" D-Jumbo dimensions: 11.4" W x 4.7" D-Giant dimensions: 13.2" W x 5.7" D. see more...

• Does this pooper scooper do the job?29 Answers
  • What is the best way to clean this?3 Answers
  • My biggest issue with litter scoops is the handles breaking or th...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley D.
Saint Louis , MO
Pet Lover Expert
Such a great scoop! It works well with any litter and is very durable! It's strong, which makes cleaning the litter box go very quickly. I would definitely recommend it to all cat lovers, as it met all of my expectations! Will definitely buy again!
Kristine L.
My mom bought this for my cat's litter box and it works way better than any other scooper we've had.i think my cat enjoys having a nice clean litter box. I have a catico cat and I would recommend to other cat lovers.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
There are better pooper scoopers out. This is kind of the one you get if you're just trying to go a cheaper route. It will last for a minute and then break but for the cheap price it's not too bad. Hit or miss
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I have this scoop in a blue color and it works so well. Picks up much more from the liter box than a smaller scoop. The only thing I can stand is when liter gets stuck, that can be a pain to clean off. All in all I like that the scoop is larger, picks up more, good price & found in local market or pet store. 👌🏻😺
Jessica H.
Does great and is very adorable!!! I love this product!! Works good with any litter!! And it very durable!! I would recommend it to anyone!!!!!!! I hate cleaning the litter box but this helps with the mess of it all!!!!
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
Perfect for scooping poop, it makes it much easier then dumping all the sand and spending more money i bought mine in 99 cents store and it really helps especially when you dont have as much time to change all the sand
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Pet Lover Expert
Gets the job done! Great to clean up cat poop & it scoops it really well. I would recommend it to anyone who needs something to scoop that stuff up from their cat's litter box! Great quality, great price! It's really affordable!!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville , FL
Pet Lover Expert
I have this in a navy blue. I like it, I also have the large size one so it doesn't take long to clean out.
It doesn't keep the actually liter in the scoop which is nice
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This little bad boy works like a charm. Strong enough to really do what you need it to. My cat knows what I'm about to do when he sees me carrying it. Litter box time!!!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Ilove my huge litter scoop. Who likes taking forever to clean the litter box? Iknow i don't! This shop allies your to get in and get done with Ease and quickness.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Does this pooper scooper do the job?
Cara P.
Union, NJ
My biggest issue with litter scoops is the handles breaking or the litter building up. Is the product made of strong material?
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the best way to clean this?