BY DOSKOCIL

PTM1140: Features: -Scoop-Features a higher back design for added sifting capacity-Rounded corners to assist in hard to reach places-And more sifting area for easy cleaning. Options: -Available in three sizes. Dimensions: -Large dimensions: 9.9" W x 4.2" D-Jumbo dimensions: 11.4" W x 4.7" D-Giant dimensions: 13.2" W x 5.7" D. see more...

• Does this pooper scooper do the job?29 Answers
  • What is the best way to clean this?3 Answers
  • My biggest issue with litter scoops is the handles breaki...3 Answers
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently got a cute 8 month old kitten named Clyde. He is so cute and sweet! I purchased this at the local pet store when I was gathering supplies for this arrival. Its sturdy and the spaces are not too far apart so you can really get everything in the litter box. Would recommend and buy again!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this exact scooper but in pink for my cat since she’s a girl. It’s cheap but the scooper itself is wide ad deep and makes it simple to scoop up a lot of litter at once.
Kristine l.
My mom bought this for my cat's litter box and it works way better than any other scooper we've had.i think my cat enjoys having a nice clean litter box. I have a catico cat and I would recommend to other cat lovers.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
There are better pooper scoopers out. This is kind of the one you get if you're just trying to go a cheaper route. It will last for a minute and then break but for the cheap price it's not too bad. Hit or miss
Sequoyah T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the size of the scooper, but not the size of the slits in it. They are too big and clumps of litter can still fall through, making the litter box not as clean as I would like. I wouldn’t purchase again because it doesn’t clean well enough.
Haley D.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great scoop! It works well with any litter and is very durable! It's strong, which makes cleaning the litter box go very quickly. I would definitely recommend it to all cat lovers, as it met all of my expectations! Will definitely buy again!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have this scoop in a blue color and it works so well. Picks up much more from the liter box than a smaller scoop. The only thing I can stand is when liter gets stuck, that can be a pain to clean off. All in all I like that the scoop is larger, picks up more, good price & found in local market or pet store. 👌🏻😺
Marissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 2 cats and when they used to be inside we would use this pet scoop and it worked perfectly but now they are outside and don't need a litter box. Instead I use this to pick up the dog poop outside and it works just as good. :P
Jessica H.
Does great and is very adorable!!! I love this product!! Works good with any litter!! And it very durable!! I would recommend it to anyone!!!!!!! I hate cleaning the litter box but this helps with the mess of it all!!!!
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
Perfect for scooping poop, it makes it much easier then dumping all the sand and spending more money i bought mine in 99 cents store and it really helps especially when you dont have as much time to change all the sand
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Does this pooper scooper do the job?
Cara P.
Union, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My biggest issue with litter scoops is the handles breaking or the litter building up. Is the product made of strong material?
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the best way to clean this?