BY DOSE OF COLORS

Dose Of Colors - Supreme Glow Highlighter see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This highlighter is amazing. It's not very sparkling which I like. I don't like my highlighter to have glitter in it. This doesn't . It's a nice subtle glow that make your cheekbones pop. It's very creamy texture that blends very easily . Best is to use a small tapered brush to apply . Will look amazing . Plus packaging is super cute
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I have only used Mírame and Fuego from the Desi x Katy Dose Of Colors Collection.I really enjoyed the highlighter formula.It is metallic with a high shine and no glittery chunks.It is very smooth and reflective.The 2 shades I tried would not work on very fair skin tones.That is why I took a star off.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the Royal Hotness at imats NYC omgggggg this highlighter is ahhhhhhmmmazinnngggggggg. If your WOC you need this highlighter in your life. The highlighter is tad bit to dark for me so I mix it with Maybelline Molten Gold Highlighter to spicy it up. This combo is my favorite highlighter combo
Donelle W.
These highlighters are simply the best they are buttery smooth and creamy highly iridescent and reflective without being overly glittery just something that’s very beautiful. I would highly recommend them they are well worth the value. I am never disappointed with dose of colors.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Morgan F.
Dose of Colors has awesome highlighters! I have 2, in shades Feugo & Miramè from the Desi x Katy collection. They are SUUUPER bright so if you like a natural highlight they are not for you. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I really love the dose of colors highlighters i have four of them. Milk and honey is probably my favorite. You definitely need to dig in a bit. It feels like they are pressed really hard but the color on your skin is amazinf
Samantha H.
I’m a big fan of highlighter and for those nights out this is a nice dramatic bright highligh. I love the color you can use a little or a lot your choice but it’s nice and bright holds all night for me without touch ups
Victoria A.
Beautiful highlighter. I have it in the color melonade which I use it like a blush topper or even on its own like a blush. It’s flattering. I am sure on deeper skin tones it would be a gorgeous highlight.
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?