BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Rabbia K.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
These gorgeous satin lipsticks from Dose Of Colors.
One swipe pigmentation, smooth application, nice + long wearing & beautiful lip shades. And love the rose gold packaging!!
Lucy G.
Brierley hill, West Midlands
Review for: GLAZED
Absolutely love these! The packaging is beautiful! And it feels expensive, the finish of the lipstick is beautiful and it lasts all day. I think this is my new favourite lipstick, it's so comfortable and they come in beautiful colours
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really like this at all, colours are not great, I mean the pigmentation is great, but the selection is bad. Also, personally I do not like the formula and I think this is not worth it, but there are different opinions on this so go with your heart and also if you are not sure then try get it for cheap.
Emma S.
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL, BRULÉE
These are SOOOOO nice!!!!! The satin formula is perfect! Not matte, so they aren't drying, but not glossy enough for them to move around. The bullet shape is PERFECT!!! I have so many issues putting on lipstick but these help so much. They are pricey but I think they are totally worth it!!
Zaira Nicole D.
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL, FUDGE, LAVA CAKE, MOCHA, MOCHI, TOAST, Other
The lipstick are very pigmented i love how it works with any make up routine i love that its very easy to apply and i love the packaging it look so awesome and it look expensive i love the color of the lip case it looks stunning
Janice -.
Review for: BUTTERSCOTCH, BRULÉE, GLAZED
Always wanted to try this product! Watched some reviews on this. The colour looks beautiful.
This product is not available in my country and I always wanted to try it.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Review for: Other
I love this product! This is the first time I have tried anything from Dose of Colors. The lipsticks look just like they do on the models on the website. They are so creamy and moisturizing, plus it stays this way on your lips the entire day! Absolutely stunning! I bought Mocha, Lava Cake and Fudge. I recommend!
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the deep, rich, dark red color. Would love to get a sample to try. Never heard of this brand but most likely not found in my area unless I purchase online.
Aamna s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love it matches with my face and suits on any dress i just love it its soo much prettybDose of Colors Satin Lipstick
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Amin F.
Where can I find this? :-)
Tosha B.
Dry Ridge, KY
I'm looking for a good long lasting matte finish lipstick!