BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick
  • "Really good! Love it! Nice creamy techture what more can a girl ask for? Exceeded my expectations. Didn't expect it to be as good!!" in 33 reviews
  • "Really nice and pigmented,its totally worth it! If you want a lipstick that is long lasting,this is the one for you." in 12 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of Dose of Color liquid lipsticks. It's one of my favorite formulas. That being said, I LOVE the Satin lippies they came out with. The formula on these are so freaking good!! They feel so moisturizing on the lips. Great pigmentation and as lasting as most regular lipsticks do. Great job Dose of Color!!" in 6 reviews
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Review for: BUTTERSCOTCH, CINNAMON SWIRL, FUDGE, GLAZED, LAVA CAKE, MOCHA, MOCHI, PARFAIT, TOAST, BRULÉE more...
I purchased all the shades of the dose of colors lip it up when they launched at a discount price so they were about 10$ a lipstick plus a makeup bag. I absolutely love each and everyone the formula is a semi matte but comfortable they last about 4- 6 hours depending on what I am eating or drinking and I love the flat edge on them makes it so easy to apply
Karina N.
This product is my new obsession! it's easy to apply and everyone kept asking where I bought it!!!!!! Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipstick  It was packaged so nicely and so professionally! It met all of my expectations I recommend anyone to buy it! They'll love it just the way I did!
Linda J.
Westland, MI
Review for: TOAST more...
Such a beautiful light nude on me. The style of the actual lipstick is a little different than a transitional lipstick, it does take some getting used to, application wise. I do recommend exfoliating your lips or lightly brushing them when you are brushing your teeth so you don't have any loose skin. They are highly pigmented, all I need is one swipe, and for a nude that seems hard to find sometimes. Will be repurchasing more colors.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Review for: BRULÉE more...
I love Dose of Colors, so my opinion may be swayed by that. These are satin but the colors I have preform just like a matte Lipstick would. I found them to be quite drying, but the shape of the actual lipstick makes up for it. They hug my lips perfectly, giving a smooth, even application. I have brulee and glazed both of which are very true to color, only more vibrant in person. Not my favorite formula,or colors but they are still good enough that I will wear them.
Jewels G.
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL more...
Okay so I literally just swatches these after having them since they've came out. These lippies are definitely satin finish. The go on so smoothly and easily. I was kind of scared that they wouldn't be pigmented but I'm pleasantly surprised that they are. They smell amazing too. If I were more into satin lippies I'd honestly get the entire set.
Ivonne A.
These lipsticks are sooo pigmented and creamy! Definitely affordable and a great purchase. I wish it was more verierty in the color range but the colors are all very nice. For how creamy and for the color payoff they give it's a bargain and worth the buy!
Helen A.
Review for: TOAST more...
I have had my eye on this product since it came out. I saw @katy swatching it and I was obsessed. So when Dose of Colors came out with the Holiday lip bundle where you got 4 full size lipsticks for $40, I jumped on it. Toast is definitely my favorite of the bunch. It is the perfect brown pinky nude and the formula is so creamy. It applies so nicely.
Tara L.
Review for: TOAST, BRULÉE, Butterscotch more...
I love these lipsticks. Very easy to apply, goes on evenly and does not leave your lips looking dried out. Super cute packaging! I love the gold color and how sleek and high end they look. Only downside is they are somewhat easy to break because the actual product does not twist down all the way in the tube. Just be careful when opening and closing.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
I haven't worn satin lipstick in forever after discovering matte lipsticks. However I had to try these out because I was the loving the color selections. The lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. I love them. Definitely going to be ordering more.
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
Blown away, product, packaging, pigmentation, just all of it, blown away *gasps for air* it more than met my expectations, I really love the color of both the product and the tube ! I want them all ! I would most definitely buy again !
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Oh my! So pretty! I need to try this, where do you purchase this product?
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I really want to try this lipsticks, any color recommendations? Thanks Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick