BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick
  • "Really good! Love it! Nice creamy techture what more can a girl ask for? Exceeded my expectations. Didn't expect it to be as good!!" in 33 reviews
  • "Really nice and pigmented,its totally worth it! If you want a lipstick that is long lasting,this is the one for you." in 12 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of Dose of Color liquid lipsticks. It's one of my favorite formulas. That being said, I LOVE the Satin lippies they came out with. The formula on these are so freaking good!! They feel so moisturizing on the lips. Great pigmentation and as lasting as most regular lipsticks do. Great job Dose of Color!!" in 6 reviews
Emely A.
This lipstick is so creamy and so pigmented! It is very comfortable to wear. It is not overly glossy looking. It’s longevity was quite nice. It definitely comes off when one eats but it does give a nice tint to the lips.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: LAVA CAKE more...
This lipstick is rich and pigmented. The formula is creamy and really soft. When you apply, it glides right on your lips and you don't feel anything heavy on the lip. This color is a rich burgundy hue. My very first time trying and buying this brand and I love. Can't wait to buy some of their eyeshadows too.
Del V.
These lipsticks are so pigmented & creamy they feel so good on. They last pretty long and aren’t drying at all like some lipsticks can be. Packaging is gorgeous as well 😍
Stephanie M.
Review for: BRULÉE more...
I’m conflicted about this formula and shade. On the one hand it starts out as a very pretty color and has a nice, creamy feel on the lips. On the other hand, when this shade wears off it leaves behind a weird bright pink stain that doesn’t match the actual lipstick color. I wouldn’t repurchase this shade.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only tried the shade Butterscotch so perhaps other colors are better but I found this one to be really dry and tug on my lips during application- in a bad way. The second time I went to use it, the product cracked off the applicator and fell to the floor. This was just not great for me.
Jennifer L.
This lipstick is very opaque with a satiny finish. I have the colors from the winter collection, and they are great. The mocha and the cinnamon colors are my favorite. The shape of the bullet is perfectly shaped to get it on in one swipe. Unless you have thin lips.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Review for: TOAST more...
My perfect everyday nude lipstick!! I’m in love with this formula! Dose of colors did it right when they formulated these! It’s easy to apply and lasts all day! And touching up is never an issue if you’re looking for a great lippie look no further!
Nicole S.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this lipstick. First off the packaging is adorable The formula is really nice and the wear time is good. I find that it doesn’t dry out my lips which is fantastic. A little pricey but something nice to treat yourself to.
Brooke S.
I just recently received this dose of color online for a very good price! I chose a nude color and it is absolutely perfect and i love it it goes on very very smooth and it stays on for forever it is my go to lip color its the best!
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I bought the desixkaty more creamer please lipstick. Omg it is one of my favorites. It’s creamy and non drying but with a matte look. It’s transferable but I’m ok with that. I love this nude color and it’s my everyday lipstick.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Oh my! So pretty! I need to try this, where do you purchase this product?
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
I really want to try this lipsticks, any color recommendations? Thanks Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick