BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick
  • "Really good! Love it! Nice creamy techture what more can a girl ask for? Exceeded my expectations. Didn't expect it to be as good!!" in 33 reviews
  • "Really nice and pigmented,its totally worth it! If you want a lipstick that is long lasting,this is the one for you." in 12 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of Dose of Color liquid lipsticks. It's one of my favorite formulas. That being said, I LOVE the Satin lippies they came out with. The formula on these are so freaking good!! They feel so moisturizing on the lips. Great pigmentation and as lasting as most regular lipsticks do. Great job Dose of Color!!" in 6 reviews
Sandra N.
So pigmented and creamy! This is my first product from Dose of Colors and I can’t wait to try more! I’ve always wanted to try their liquid lipsticks so that may be next! I loved this color, great everyday lip
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL more...
I absolutely love this product! I have recently purchased from Dose of Colors and am so impressed with the quality of this product. The color is amazing for he holidays and the packaging looks so sleek and well put together. It does not dry on the lips and when I go to reapply I realize I don’t even need to because it lasts forever! Wonderful lipstick.
Naomi D.
Oregon City, OR
I got this lipstick in brulee and it is my favorite lipstick i have ever owned. It's a great, goes with everything nude, moisturizing and flattering. I want to buy one in every color.
Sirena S.
Sonora
I got two nude shades and love both. The formula is comfortable and pigmented. The nude colors are perfect and go well with my pale skin. I also love the packaging. Sleek and classy.
Emely A.
This lipstick is so creamy and so pigmented! It is very comfortable to wear. It is not overly glossy looking. It’s longevity was quite nice. It definitely comes off when one eats but it does give a nice tint to the lips.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: GLAZED more...
This formula is very creamy! And pigmented. It doesn't last too long, but the color is very nice. I love a nude lip. This is definitely give me this nice natural nude vibe
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: LAVA CAKE more...
This lipstick is rich and pigmented. The formula is creamy and really soft. When you apply, it glides right on your lips and you don't feel anything heavy on the lip. This color is a rich burgundy hue. My very first time trying and buying this brand and I love. Can't wait to buy some of their eyeshadows too.
Del V.
These lipsticks are so pigmented & creamy they feel so good on. They last pretty long and aren’t drying at all like some lipsticks can be. Packaging is gorgeous as well 😍
Arsine S.
glendale
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL more...
Love all of their lipsticks. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out. I’m always raving about how much I love yo use dose products. The packings is super cute.
Stephanie M.
Review for: BRULÉE more...
I’m conflicted about this formula and shade. On the one hand it starts out as a very pretty color and has a nice, creamy feel on the lips. On the other hand, when this shade wears off it leaves behind a weird bright pink stain that doesn’t match the actual lipstick color. I wouldn’t repurchase this shade.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I really want to try this lipsticks, any color recommendations? Thanks Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Oh my! So pretty! I need to try this, where do you purchase this product?