BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Linda J.
Westland, MI
Review for: TOAST
Such a beautiful light nude on me. The style of the actual lipstick is a little different than a transitional lipstick, it does take some getting used to, application wise. I do recommend exfoliating your lips or lightly brushing them when you are brushing your teeth so you don't have any loose skin. They are highly pigmented, all I need is one swipe, and for a nude that seems hard to find sometimes. Will be repurchasing more colors.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Review for: BRULÉE
I love Dose of Colors, so my opinion may be swayed by that. These are satin but the colors I have preform just like a matte Lipstick would. I found them to be quite drying, but the shape of the actual lipstick makes up for it. They hug my lips perfectly, giving a smooth, even application. I have brulee and glazed both of which are very true to color, only more vibrant in person. Not my favorite formula,or colors but they are still good enough that I will wear them.
Jewels G.
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL
Okay so I literally just swatches these after having them since they've came out. These lippies are definitely satin finish. The go on so smoothly and easily. I was kind of scared that they wouldn't be pigmented but I'm pleasantly surprised that they are. They smell amazing too. If I were more into satin lippies I'd honestly get the entire set.
Ivonne A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are sooo pigmented and creamy! Definitely affordable and a great purchase. I wish it was more verierty in the color range but the colors are all very nice. For how creamy and for the color payoff they give it's a bargain and worth the buy!
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't worn satin lipstick in forever after discovering matte lipsticks. However I had to try these out because I was the loving the color selections. The lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. I love them. Definitely going to be ordering more.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blown away, product, packaging, pigmentation, just all of it, blown away *gasps for air* it more than met my expectations, I really love the color of both the product and the tube ! I want them all ! I would most definitely buy again !
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: LAVA CAKE
This color lipstick is so pigmented and beautiful. I love the way it looks and feels. It is not too heavy, and I definitely would not recommend layering it because of the pigmentation! It is a great color to wear out!
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dose of color lipsticks are nice! They are creamy and pigmented, not drying or tacky or sticky. They have a pleasant scent. Also, they apply opaque and not streaky which is a major requirement for me personally.
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product it's really rich in color. The package is really classy and easy to put into my makeup bag. It was easy to apply and it lasted all night. I would definitely recommend this product
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: GLAZED
I absolutely loved this lipstick. It's smooth on the lips, and last all day long. I don't like that the lipstick doesn't go all the way in the tube when the cap is on, so I have to be careful not to damage the color stick to the hard cap. Otherwise, love this product.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Amin F.
Where can I find this? :-)
Tosha B.
Dry Ridge, KY
I'm looking for a good long lasting matte finish lipstick!