BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Brooke S.
I just recently received this dose of color online for a very good price! I chose a nude color and it is absolutely perfect and i love it it goes on very very smooth and it stays on for forever it is my go to lip color its the best!
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I bought the desixkaty more creamer please lipstick. Omg it is one of my favorites. It’s creamy and non drying but with a matte look. It’s transferable but I’m ok with that. I love this nude color and it’s my everyday lipstick.
Marisela T.
I recently purchased the color toast and it is a perfect nude color. I love the formula of dose of colors the lipsticks are so pigmented and last a good amount of time on the lips. I will definitely be trying other shades soon.
Brina H.
So smooth and long lasting! The colors are so rich, and opaque in a single swipe. I really like the shape of the lipstick as well, it’s easy to apply to the lips without making a mess. Hopefully they bring these to Ulta too.
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
This is a great brand. I love this formula and it stays on really well. I usually use this for a night out. If I put on a light coat it's a great tint and if I want a bolder look I layer a few coats. Dose is my favorite
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: MOCHA more...
All of a sudden lipsticks are really pretty colors and I do feel comfortable on the lips. They tend to get a little bit drying tour the end of the day but they do have full of passing when you put the collar on and are comfortable for the most part.
Liz T.
Review for: TOAST more...
Love the packing and the way the lipstick looks when first opened. Really pretty color. This was my first time using it. I purchased mine through he company website. Was a reasonable price. I would recommend.
Sandra N.
So pigmented and creamy! This is my first product from Dose of Colors and I can’t wait to try more! I’ve always wanted to try their liquid lipsticks so that may be next! I loved this color, great everyday lip
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Omg Dose of colors is the best. Super super affordable and such great quality!! Their products are to dieeee for. I recommend to everyone and anyone beginners or not. They’re magical I get mine at Sephora
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Oh my! So pretty! I need to try this, where do you purchase this product?
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
I really want to try this lipsticks, any color recommendations? Thanks Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick