Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick

by Dose of Colors

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

what about this lipstick ?is it pigmented?
is it long lasting?
Start your review of Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“Really good! Love it! Nice creamy techture what more can a girl ask for? Exceeded my expectations. Didn't expect it to be as good!!” in reviews
“Really nice and pigmented,its totally worth it! If you want a lipstick that is long lasting,this is the one for you.” in reviews
“I'm a huge fan of Dose of Color liquid lipsticks. It's one of my favorite formulas. That being said, I LOVE the Satin lippies they came out with. The formula on these are so freaking good!! They feel so moisturizing on the lips. Great pigmentation and as lasting as most regular lipsticks do. Great job Dose of Color!!” in reviews
Amsterdam , NY
Review for: Satin Lipstick - Fudge
Soooo these are bomb! I’ve never seen a lipstick shaped like this and i love it! The way it’s shaped makes it so easy to go along the natural shape of your lips. It glides on so smooth and is very pigmented. It’s a satin finish so it has a little bit of a shine or sheen to it. Doesn’t make my lips feel over dried. It’s not transfer proof but it’s so pigmented that you may not have to keep reapplying after a while like other lipsticks. I did a transfer test on the back of my hand. Some lipstick definitely transferred to my hand but my lips still look good. It has a sort of clay ish scent that a lot of lipsticks have but you can’t really tel unless you’re a super smeller or your nose is right on the product. The packaging is very nice i love the rosey gold tube.
Review for: Satin Lipstick - Mocha, BRULÉE, Satin Lipstick - Cinnamon Swirl
I actually own most of the satin lipsticks by Dose after taking advantage of a BOGO sale. While I like the formula, most of the colors were unflattering on me (neutral light complexion) and I could help but doubt that they would flatter anyone. My main issue was definitely with the pale shades — these washed me out and had a “concealer lips” effect. The darker colors were the winners. Still, no shade was truly beautiful, in my opinion. As for the formula, it was fine. Comfortable and creamy. Since these have a satin finish, they are not transfer proof. All in all, good lipsticks but the range lacks any colors I fell in love with.
Middle Vlg, NY
Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick uploaded by RollerBoogie *.
Review for: Satin Lipstick - Mochi
So i tried this after getting hooked on their matte liquid lip. I missed the feeling of normal cream lipstick and this is a winner. I wish dose made more range of pinks and offered some novelty colors in this formula. It is a little long i prefer smaller packaging but found the shape of the stick was interesting. Its flat on one end so it’s a little different and I probably won’t rebuy bc of the packaging and am trying to use it up for that reason lol. Lame to complain but being honest.
Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick uploaded by Kayti B.
Review for: Satin Lipstick - Brûlée
I bought this from the website when I didnt get it in my Boxycharm subscription box and I love it so much! It was well worth the $17 pricetag. This shade is the perfect pinky nude color for my skin tone and works for both subtle to date night looks. I love the way the lipstick feels on the lips and how soft they feel. It does transfer a little bit not enough to be extremely disappointing. I'll definitely be looking into buying a few more shades in the future.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Satin Lipstick - Glazed
There is nothing wrong with this lipstick it has a gorgeous satin finish . I just don’t really like this color it’s to washed out for my skin tone . It looks good on my ha s but once I put it on my lips it makes my lips look so pale 😎. But I’m Finns try a darker color and I’ll give you a review on it. But as for the lipstick itself it’s nice and creamy had good pigmentations as well.
Cleburne, TX
Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick uploaded by Marissa B.
I received this in my May boxycharm. It#s super creamy and I like the color. It’s a pinky neutral color that is perfect for spring time! It has a slight vanilla scent as well. Only downside is the packaging. You can’t twist it down, so I keep bumping it on the lid trying to close it.
San Diego, CA
Review for: GLAZED
I got this in a boxycharm box and I love it! The lipstick is so creamy and matte, it glides on and applies very nicely too! I like the shape and how it has sharp angles, it makes it easy to apply it very sharp. The shape reminds me a little bit of the Charlotte Tilburry lipsticks! Honestly, they could be dupes almost, packaging wise!
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL, FUDGE, Satin Lipstick - Lava Cake, LAVA CAKE, Satin Lipstick - Fudge, MOCHA, TOAST, Satin Lipstick - Mocha, Satin Lipstick - Cinnamon Swirl, Satin Lipstick - Toast
To me there's not a lot of difference from one cream lipstick to the next at this same price point. What I loved most about these that sets itself apart from the rest is the tip. LOVE! You dont have to use a liner with these unless you really want to. The tip acts as a liner if that makes sense. My favorite shade by far was mocha.
Port Richey
Review for: Satin Lipstick - Glazed
So I got this dose of color lipstick and a boxycharm fox and the shade glaze it's actually a really pretty nude lipstick and a pair as well with any gloss and and a compliments many looks. Only thing I dislike about this product as the packaging and a little boring but other than that it's a really great lipstick
Tucson, AZ
Dose of Colors Satin Lipstick uploaded by Chloe W.
Review for: TOAST
This lipstick is pretty matte and a little drying on the lips, but is nicely pigmented! And creamy! The main downside is the packaging. Either mine came broken, or the packaging is just unfortunate. It does not twist down, it stays fully exposed, which makes the lipstick easy to damage with the cap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE