BY DOSE OF COLORS

A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish.

Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL
I absolutely love this product! I have recently purchased from Dose of Colors and am so impressed with the quality of this product. The color is amazing for he holidays and the packaging looks so sleek and well put together. It does not dry on the lips and when I go to reapply I realize I don’t even need to because it lasts forever! Wonderful lipstick.
Emily A.
Review for: TOAST
I was really unimpressed with this lipstick. The packaging, in my opinion, is terrible -- having so much product just sticking out, unable to retracted just seems like a horrible idea to me. It's very easy for the lipstick to get damaged or broken that way.

Additionally I found the shape of the bullet to be very odd -- it's almost squared off at the top, instead of coming to a singular point like most lipsticks. For me this made the application a bit awkward.

The color Toast, was okay, it's a true light brown nude, nothing very special or unique.

I ended up returning this because of these reasons and would not repurchase!
Cloe S.
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL
Went on SUPER dry even though it's supposed to be a satin finish. It not only accentuated the dryness in my lips, but it actually caused pieces of skin to ball up and peel after about 20 minutes. The color is also more of a neon orange, than a cinnamon shade. Overall, not impressed. I also don't like how there's nearly an inch of the product sticking out, which can't be rolled back into the tube, just sitting there.
cindy l.
Review for: TOAST, MOCHA
I'm a huge fan of Dose of Color liquid lipsticks. It's one of my favorite formulas. That being said, I LOVE the Satin lippies they came out with.

The formula on these are so freaking good!! They feel so moisturizing on the lips. Great pigmentation and as lasting as most regular lipsticks do.

Great job Dose of Color!!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: LAVA CAKE
Lava Cake is A richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish. It's very dark and vampy which I prefer to wear at night for date nights with my boyfriend. I usually prefer Matte lipstick but I decided to try satin and I'm hooked. The texture is like silk and less drying than Matte. It's a very comfortable feeling. Dose of Colors really did their thing with formulating a silk lipstick that lasts it doesn't really transfer or get everywhere. Best part is it's Vegan
Cruelty Free, Talc Free, and Paraben free. The color the best way I can describe it is a plum brown color. This color looks good on fair and darker tones of skin color. A great universal color that works good during the day and night. The price point is $17.00 but splurge on this lipstick it's worth it for the quality you get.
Christine N.
Review for: TOAST, BRULÉE
I have two of these "lip it up" lipsticks in toast and brûlée. I really love both shades separately and mixed together too. The brûlée is more your pink nude and toast is more a brown nude.

The formula is more opaque and less creamy than a traditional lipstick. I would say they are almost in-between a matte lipstick and a satin lipstick so there is a little drag on the lips when applying. But with that consistency and formula comes intense pigment and longevity. It also is not drying on the lips and super light and comfortable to wear.

The look of the lipstick is high end and the shape of the lipstick is unique and fun. It helps with application but I did find because the lipstick protrudes out of the tube, you have to apply the cap back on carefully and it is really difficult not to get it on the cap at some point or another no matter how careful you are.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Valley , PA
Review for: CINNAMON SWIRL
DOC has beautiful products! This new lipstick is no exception. It's creamy and rich and yet has staying power. The colors are pigmented and flattering! The packaging is also luxurious and beautiful. I'm so glad they're available at Ulta now, but I just wish they would be available in-store and not just online. A lot of the swatches online look different than how they look on me (medium-dark skintone).
Marisa R.
Review for: GLAZED
The feel of this is amazing! Smooth, soft, buttery and just lovely. I wish I could say i LOVE it but i find that it reveals every crack on my lips. I need to try it again when my lips aren't as chapped because you can see every little detail of my lips and it does not look cute. The color is SUPER nude and basically looks like i'm wearing foundation as lip color--which I dont mind that look. But the visible cracks in my lips distracts from the pretty color. Its not as glossy as the pictures kind of make it look. It is definitely a solid satin formula. I would buy again but just a different color.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: BUTTERSCOTCH, CINNAMON SWIRL, FUDGE, GLAZED, LAVA CAKE, MOCHA, MOCHI, PARFAIT, TOAST, BRULÉE
I purchased all the shades of the dose of colors lip it up when they launched at a discount price so they were about 10$ a lipstick plus a makeup bag. I absolutely love each and everyone the formula is a semi matte but comfortable they last about 4- 6 hours depending on what I am eating or drinking and I love the flat edge on them makes it so easy to apply
Karina N.
This product is my new obsession! it's easy to apply and everyone kept asking where I bought it!!!!!! Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipstick  It was packaged so nicely and so professionally! It met all of my expectations I recommend anyone to buy it! They'll love it just the way I did!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know were u can find this? Im loving that color.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Is it me or is anyone else attracted to makeup with gold containers?
Diamond F.
Is this lipstick matte ?
Amin F.
Where can I find this? :-)
Tosha B.
Dry Ridge, KY
I'm looking for a good long lasting matte finish lipstick!