BY DOSE OF COLORS

Colors may vary, the results of our colors may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings, lighting & skin tone, etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "They are know for their liquid lipsticks I have so many of them and I love all of them they are so pretty I so comfortable with lasts of color" in 6 reviews
Kelsey S.
Chicago
I can’t rave about this brand’s liquid lipstick formula. It is BY FAR the best I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot. This shade makes me feel sexy and sultry and it’s great for Fall! This formula lasts all day, really does dry matte, and doesn’t dry out your lips at all! I can’t say enough good things- it’s a must have!!
claudia t.
I have the colors Los Anjealous and Knock on Wood. I love the product and that they are easy to apply. The knock on wood looks strange when applied alone, so I usually apply over lip balm. Los Anjealous is a beautiful red that I feels fits my skin tone perfectly. I want to purchase more colors!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Love these matte lipsticks and a while back when I first saw that this color launched, I had to buy it! It’s a gorgeous brick/mauve color! Very long lasting on the lips and I highly recommend this liquid lipstick to others. I love the long lasting effect that it has and nice pigmentation!
Alexandria L.
I really enjoy the formula of this— it’s lightweight and easy to apply, and it’s not overly drying compared to other liquid lipsticks. I’m interested in trying other shades because this particular shade is more cool toned and I prefer warm toned.
Ally B.
Hands down best liquid lipstick I have ever had! It doesnt dry out your lips and it stays on forever! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves wearing liquid lipstick. Also price point is amazing and the color choices are to die for
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
a great red that won’t make your teeth look gross. the price might seem steep but this is my alllll time fav lipstick formula. it’s soft, matte, and not drying. 10/10 recommend
sierra w.
It's a nice lipstick but honestly it's too expensive. It has a nice color & no streakiness. It doesn't last that well, is hard to get off, the applicator is hard to work with and it's drying. Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
Susan S.
The formula of the dose of colors liquid lipsticks are one of my favorites. They are not drying, but they go on pigmented and smooth. They dry non transferable as well. This color Is a beautiful rustic very kind of shade, Perfect for fall.
Elizabeth D.
Richmond, VA
This is my Holy Grail lipstick and my favorite liquid lipstick formula. These go on creamy, dry down matte and are budge proof BUT they don't crack or dry your lips. This shade is super flattering on a lot of skin tones, too!
Tegan K.
Choteau
Beautiful color. Amazing scent. This formula is so comfortable on the lips. I bought directly off the dose website, I think the price is reasonable for the product although I wish it were cheaper so I could buy more! 😝