BY DOSE OF COLORS #41 in Lipstick

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color. Glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Paraben Free

Buy on ULTA*
  • "Dose of colors matte liquid lipstick is seriously my favorite! So easy to use and it doesn't stain! Super long lasting, and very pigmented. I own 2 colors and I will definitely buy more!! I've already recommended this product to 3 friends. Awesome formula, awesome product!" in 578 reviews
  • "These glide on smoothly and stay put all day. They are also very pigmented and very affordable. I own four of their matte finish lipsticks in the shades Truffle, Sand, Kiss of Fire , and Bare with me. I also own Poise which is a full coverage , creamy satin finish lipstick and Undressed which is a nice non-sticky lip gloss that I love. " in 75 reviews
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Review for: Warm & Fuzzy (warm rose), Let's Cudle (warm beige), Lazy Daisy (dusty mauve taupe) more...
I  received one of the Christmas gift sets for Dose of Colors this past holiday season.  I  have been consistently using these lip colors over the course of the past few months, and I  absolutely love them.  I  generally use matte lip colors, as I  think they tend to stay in place, do not bleed, and it's easier to wear bold colors without having them look too messy,  as it would with a gloss or lipstick.  If I feel like the color is too matte, I  do sometimes add a quick pop of lip gloss on the center of my lips.   My favorite lines of matte lip color have been Stila and NYX (and I still love them!), but I will add these to my favorites too!

In my gift set, I received soft, nude, and natural colors, which included Warm & Fuzzy, Let's Cuddle, and Lazy Daisy.  I'm so glad that these were not limited holiday edition colors, as I can now purchase them again!  The color is so pigmented and beautiful, and the lip color goes on so smoothly and does not bleed.  It stays on all day, and even though the lip color is matte, it does not dry out my lips.  I always wear chapstick under my matte lip colors (and any lip color)to prevent this, especially as my lips tend to dry out very quickly, so I'm not sure how drying it would be without it, but I have tried other matte colors with chapstick underneath, and my lips were still super scaly at the end of the day.  Ihave not had a problem with that with this line.  I    absolutely love this line and am definitely purchasing again!
Madhu D.
Review for: Brick, Matte Lipstick - Los Anjealous, Berry Me 2 (plum w/a hint of magenta) more...
These are one of my fav Matte liquid lipsticks. Very very comfortable on lips, perfectly matte and at the same time non- drying. They last long, but after eating Sandwiches or Burgers it definitely comes off and you will need to reapply. If you eat with fork small portions, they may last a bit more. They transfer slightly too. But considering the comfort I am glad to let go any other flaws it has. I reach for it on a evey day basis. And I got a bunch at Ulta's sale 50% off so happy for the price I got them! The applicator is nice and they apply smoothly on lips, not at all patchy. Formula is consistent among all the lipsticks. A must have!!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
Okay the color I bought does not match the picture on their website but I'm not mad at it, because it is a color i would wear. I just hope that's not the same for every customer. The lipstick is really soft and has a great smell to it. The packaging is just like Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick . My only issue is that it is kind of drying when worn for over an hour.
Tony C.
Shade: Cork

Beautiful color. One of the few liquid lipstick formulas that I don't find drying. The wear time for me is around 7-8 hours, which is my normal work/going out day involving eating and drinking.

I do find that it does transfer, but I haven't really found any liquid lipstick that doesn't besides the Jeffree Star formula.

I've been going back to more creme/bullet format lipsticks lately, but Dose of Colors' liquid lipstick formula is one I'm committed to. I only have the shade "Cork", but I definitely would purchase other shades once I use up other liquid lipsticks in my collection.

Highly recommend!
Shannon L.
Islip Terrace, NY
Review for: Kiss Of Fire, Talk is Chic (cool berry red), Matte Lipstick - Purple Rain more...
Love these lipsticks. Love the color selection. Love that they are cruelty-free and vegan. I would just take off a 1/2 a star for the fact that they are drying and they so matte that they sometimes look cracking and dry and the lips. If you have dry lips, it probably will bring attention to that, especially the lighter colors. They are also hard to get off, which is a good thing, if you are looking for a true long lasting liquid lipstick. I guess for me, I don't really need that. However, these are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. The colors are really so pigmented and vibrant. Here you can see me wearing two different shades of red. "Talk is chic" and "kiss of fire". You can go to my youtube channel "The Veggie Nut" and look for the video "favorite red lipsticks cruelty-free & vegan" to see me wear it in a video.
Shealyn Z.
Gladwin, MI
I only have the limited edition shade, Black Rose, of this formula, and I hate it. I don't understand why this is so many people's favorite liquid lipstick formula. It's comfortable, and that's the only thing in the plus column. But when I wear it, I constantly have to touch up. It gets all over my teeth no matter how much I clean it up. I always manage to get it everywhere. No matter what I do, I can't get it to stay put. I don't know if the limited edition shades have a different formula than the regular line, but if they do, this product is a big NO.
Vanessa G.
Winton
Review for: Matte Lipstick - Pinky Promise, Matte Lipstick - Purple Rain, Pinky Promise, Matte Lipstick - Bare With Me, Purple Rain, Matte Lipstick - Brick, Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted, Matte Lipstick - Mondaze, Matte Lipstick - Los Anjealous, Matte Lipstick - Rosebud, Matte Lipstick - Knock On Wood, Matte Lipstick - Campfire, Matte Lipstick - Supernatural, Matte Lipstick - Coral Crush, Matte Lipstick - Truffle, Matte Lipstick - Sand, Matte Lipstick - Desert Suede, Cork, Kiss Of Fire, Matte Lipstick - Mood, Cold Shoulder, Mondaze, Los Anjealous, Matte Lipstick - Cold Shoulder, Knock On Wood, Knock On Wood (coffee n' cream nude beige), Sleepless, Sand, Los Anjealous (muted ruby red), Campfire (burnt sienna), Rosebud (soft cotton candy pink w/lavender undertone), Cork, Desert Suede (light brown w/grey undertone), Sleepless (dusty greige w/lilac undertone), Cold Shoulder (smoky purple w/cool grey undertone), Brick (brick red w/brown undertone), Coral Crush (neon orange w/a red undertone), Play It Cool, Supernatural (beige nude w/honey undertone), Matte Lipstick - Mondaze, Matte Lipstick - Campfire, Matte Lipstick - Supernatural, Old Flame (orange rust), Matte Lipstick - Coral Crush, Plum Queen (garnet plum), Matte Lipstick - Truffle, Matte Lipstick - Desert Suede, Matte Lipstick - Cork, Sleepless, Play It Cool, Talk is Chic (cool berry red) more...
I ordered this in the shade Stone on me it’s a MLBB colour. I really like the formula and how it doesn’t dry my lips out. The shade Stone goes very well with my NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. The only issue I find with this and to me it’s not a deal breaker I just wish it dried faster. But once it’s on it lasts through eating and drinking no problem as long as it’s not greasy foods. The price is good and I just love the shade selection. I would definitely buy more of these. Also it’s important to let this dry properly. It doesn’t enhance the texture of my lips and I like the packaging. Very happy with this lippie. :)
Cassidy H.
Felton, DE
Review for: Pinky Promise more...
I got this matte liquid lip in the shade pinky promise, a bright hot pink. It did mattify relatively quickly, and I never needed to double dip. I wouldn't go as far to say it's transfer proof, it isn't, but it did resist smudging when I dragged my fingers across my lips. It's a little sticky feeling at first, but once it's completely matte that fades. It's not really drying either, it's a pretty lightweight feel, especially for a matte.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Bare With Me more...
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick beautiful lipstick! I love these lipsticks so much! Great for the price. Beautiful pigmentation, and dry down quickly. They aren’t too drying on the lips. Soft formula, easy to apply, glide on so smoothly and not patchy at all. Slight vanilla scent, but it’s not too overpowering. I want all of the colors in this range!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Other more...
Dose of Colors has been such a good discovery for me this year. I got the liquid lipstick from the DesixKaty collection in the shade Savage. I won't talk too much about the shade itself, since it's limited edition... I must say though, it's beautiful. Super rich, deep oxblood red/purple. As for the formula, I'm so impressed! Application is easy. The product is extremely pigmented and not patchy or streaky what so ever. It glides on very smoothly and evenly. It dries down fairly quickly. I like that it's matte but not too drying. It doesn't accentuate dry patches or cracks. It's pretty transfer proof but not 100%. It does last EXTREMELY well on my lips, and it doesn't give me the gross, ringed lips. It fades nicely and evenly. The reason I took off a star though is because you will need a lip liner with this... at least for this specific shade. The color did bleed quite a bit outside of my lip line. I don't normally wear lip liner, so it's going to be a bit different for me. But I will wear it for the sake of being able to wear this more. I do really enjoy it. I would still say it's worth the purchase.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
How do these stay? Do they crumble or peel?
Sirena A.
Altadena, CA
What is the formula like for these ??
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Are the dose of color matte lipsticks the best affordable ones?
Mia J.
Are these good? I was thinking of purchasing but I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Are they? Do they have a sticky feeling? Are they highly pigmented? Do they bleed out?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Are these matte or glossy ?