Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color. Glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Paraben Free

Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick ? [product:dose-of-colors-matte-liquid-lipstick-14] similar to jeffree star ?
Cual es el precio de Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick ? Y donde lo puedo encontrar??
Start your review of Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
Dose of colors matte liquid lipstick is seriously my favorite! So easy to use and it doesn't stain! Super long lasting, and very pigmented. I own 2 colors and I will definitely buy more!! I've already recommended this product to 3 friends. Awesome formula, awesome product!in reviews
...of Fire , and Bare with me. I also own Poise which is a full coverage , creamy satin finish lipstick and Undressed which is a nice non-sticky lip gloss that I love. in reviews
Sana K.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sana K.
Review for: Matte Lipstick - Los Anjealous
The color is great for fall, it’s beautiful and add the mystery when wearing this beautiful dark shade. It goes on smoothly on the lips and turns matte once applied. It does last long and comes in variety of colors
Lielani L.
Bronx, NY
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Lielani L.
Review for: Cork, Matte Lipstick - Desert Suede, Matte Lipstick - Mood, Matte Lipstick - Brick, Matte Lipstick - Los Anjealous
LOVE Dose of Colors! Fantastic range of colors that will work with just about any complexion, great matte formula, long wear, no clumping, great quality! Must try!
Krysten T.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Krysten T.
Review for: Desert Suede
Dose color matte lipglosses in the nudes are always my favorite. Takes no time to dry. Thick formula. Vibrant colors. If I want to take it off...no issues just wipe it off. Doesn't stain my lips. Last pretty much all day....I have a few in the nudes
lisa T.
Birmingham
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by lisa T.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by lisa T.
Review for: Let's Cudle (warm beige)
I don’t know if it’s this color personally, but I am not a fan of this liquid lipstick at all. 😭 I will admit, when applying, it felt nice and smooth. But after a few minutes of it drying, it cracked. Not only that but it’s still a bit sticky and still transferred (kiss test next to swatch). Aside from the color practically blending with my skin, it looked okay on. But I still do not recommend.
Darlease H.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Darlease H.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Darlease H.
Review for: Kiss Of Fire
I absolutely love this color against my skin tone. And I'm a huge fan of matte lip stains. I just hate that it doesn't have the staying power I have been accustomed to and it can be drying.
Kamryn W.
Murrieta, CA
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kamryn W.
Review for: Mondaze (smoky marsala)
I love these. All of them. They are super vibrant, they don’t fade or get sticky. Their color selection is amazing and they last a long time and don’t dry your lips out like other matte long wear lipsticks. I’d very much recommend these.
Sirena K.
Des Moines, WA
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sirena K.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sirena K.
Review for: Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted
I've got quite a bit of Dose lipsticks, I love how they do stay on throughout the day. Even after eating and drinking it might slightly start to peel out, but enough color to still get you the rest of the day. However, I noticed that with the darker colors they seem to come off more quickly than the lighter pale colors. But, they are not bad and are comparable with Stila and Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks.
Heather W.
Raleigh, NC
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Heather W.
Review for: Truffle
Literally my everyday color(Lipsticks tend to turn more red on my lips naturally). I have so many of these in different shades. I always come back for more. Dose of Colors has such a good variety of shades and they stay on sooo well. Minimal transfer when worn strictly as matte. All day wear definitely ends up drying your lips out so I suggest using a lip primer before and a nice lip mask/treatment/balm after removal.
Genesis S.
Watertown, NY
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Genesis S.
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Genesis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite red, stays for ever. I just love it. I compare it with the wet and wild ones but smother.
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kiss Of Fire
Love this brand! My lips never get dehydrated at all with these liquid lippies. They don't bleed either so I can line my lips with the lipstick itself and not have to worry about finding a liner that will match it! Highly reccomend!

265 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn Park, MD
il y a 4 mois
Ashlee P. il y a 4 mois
Yes very similar. They are my two favorite formulas. I star has more options
Nitika J.
il y a 5 mois
Erin C. il y a 5 mois
It's available on the Dose of Colors website, and they have a list of retailers that carry it as well, including Ulta and Beauty Bay.
Raquel M.