BY DOSE OF COLORS

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color. Glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Paraben Free

• What’s your go to lip colors that’s an everyday look for ...9 Answers
  • Are the Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick good ? How ...1 Answers
  • How long does the lipstick last? Will it make my lips cr...4 Answers
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Dose of colors matte liquid lipstick is seriously my favorite! So easy to use and it doesn't stain! Super long lasting, and very pigmented. I own 2 colors and I will definitely buy more!! I've already recommended this product to 3 friends. Awesome formula, awesome product!" in 578 reviews
  • "These glide on smoothly and stay put all day. They are also very pigmented and very affordable. I own four of their matte finish lipsticks in the shades Truffle, Sand, Kiss of Fire , and Bare with me. I also own Poise which is a full coverage , creamy satin finish lipstick and Undressed which is a nice non-sticky lip gloss that I love. " in 75 reviews
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Review for: Warm & Fuzzy (warm rose), Let's Cudle (warm beige), Lazy Daisy (dusty mauve taupe) more...
I  received one of the Christmas gift sets for Dose of Colors this past holiday season.  I  have been consistently using these lip colors over the course of the past few months, and I  absolutely love them.  I  generally use matte lip colors, as I  think they tend to stay in place, do not bleed, and it's easier to wear bold colors without having them look too messy,  as it would with a gloss or lipstick.  If I feel like the color is too matte, I  do sometimes add a quick pop of lip gloss on the center of my lips.   My favorite lines of matte lip color have been Stila and NYX (and I still love them!), but I will add these to my favorites too!

In my gift set, I received soft, nude, and natural colors, which included Warm & Fuzzy, Let's Cuddle, and Lazy Daisy.  I'm so glad that these were not limited holiday edition colors, as I can now purchase them again!  The color is so pigmented and beautiful, and the lip color goes on so smoothly and does not bleed.  It stays on all day, and even though the lip color is matte, it does not dry out my lips.  I always wear chapstick under my matte lip colors (and any lip color)to prevent this, especially as my lips tend to dry out very quickly, so I'm not sure how drying it would be without it, but I have tried other matte colors with chapstick underneath, and my lips were still super scaly at the end of the day.  Ihave not had a problem with that with this line.  I    absolutely love this line and am definitely purchasing again!
Hema S.
New York
Review for: Matte Lipstick - Desert Suede, Matte Lipstick - Play It Cool, Matte Lipstick - Cork more...
I LOVVVEE Dose of Colors liquid matte lipsticks. The amount of colors that are available is simply marvelous. It’s honestly any lip junkie’s dream come true. The one downside to the formula is that it is a little thinner than I like my liquid lipsticks, so it requires at least a second coat (which with liquid lipsticks can quickly become disastrous).
Jessica S.
Madison, AL
Review for: Truffle more...
Truffle is the perfect nude shade! It’s a brownish-pink shade that looks so good on tanned or pale skin! My best friend and her entire bridal party all wore this exact shade at her wedding and it couldn’t have been more perfect. It’s not too dark but also not too light. I love love love this color. It’s my favorite nude lipstick.
Tamara R.
Shavertown, PA
Review for: Warm & Fuzzy (warm rose), Strawberry Pop (strawberry red), Matte Lipstick - Rosebud more...
This Matt liquid lipsticks are a nice formula. A lot of the colors did not work for me however. They look pretty in the packaging but then when I tried them they did that work unfortunately. There was nothing wrong with the formula or anything it’s just that the colors were not right for me.
Elyse C.
Somersworth, NH
I love this lipstick.. I have 1 of the colors and it is gorgeous! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! There are so many colors to choose from, too! I have just the 1 lipstick and want more! I do have to reapply half way through the day but the color is so beautiful, I don't even mind!
Allie R.
panorama city
I recently started using dose of colors liquid lips, and let me tell you, that it was love at first sight!! The colors are stunning, the formula is not drying, and the packaging is beautiful. I also love that they’re at ulta now, since I am able to see the colors in person.
laura c.
San Jose, CA
My favorite liquid lipstick! These are so beautiful and pigmented but they dry on your lips amazing. Be sure not to press your lips together after applying to make sure they dry correctly. I also recommend using a lip liner with these to line the lips first!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
Okay the color I bought does not match the picture on their website but I'm not mad at it, because it is a color i would wear. I just hope that's not the same for every customer. The lipstick is really soft and has a great smell to it. The packaging is just like JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick . My only issue is that it is kind of drying when worn for over an hour.
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
I'm in love!! I recieved 3 of them. The colors are super cute! I love how they feel on. The applicator is very easy to work with. Great job Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick is added to my collection! Do you have any? If so, what colors??
Jessica A.
South Gate
Review for: Cork more...
I really like these liquid lipsticks. I feel like they are hydrating but yet matte. Everytime i wear them i dont feel heaviness on my lips or anything. They are my go to. I have tried a lot and these ae it for me. I always hype about these to my friends. I started using them when they first started off so to see how many colors they now have is huge.
What’s your go to lip colors that’s an everyday look for you ?
Sirena A.
Altadena, CA
What is the formula like for these ??
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
How do these stay? Do they crumble or peel?
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Are the dose of color matte lipsticks the best affordable ones?
Mia J.
Are these good? I was thinking of purchasing but I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Are they? Do they have a sticky feeling? Are they highly pigmented? Do they bleed out?