BeautyLipLip MakeupDose of Colors
Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle

Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle

by Dose of Colors

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color, glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free

What’s your favorite nude lip combo? What’s your favorite nude lip liner, lipstick or lip gloss? I’m obsessed with nude lips!Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle
Anyone else find this drying to the lips? I exfoliated and used a lip primer still dried them out. I tried it alone. Still dried them out.
Heard a lot of good things about this lipstick from a lot of Influencers is it actually good?
Start your review of Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle!
Product Highlights
Not only does this have amazing pigmentation but also a great variety of colors. These liquid lipsticks are best with a primer but even if you forget it, they're still amazing. The matte finish doesn't dry out your lips too much which is nice because a lot of matte lipsticks do. I would compare this to Kylie jenners lipsticks and even better than Anastasia Beverly hills.in reviews
...lip balm halfway trough the day to combat the dryness. But it’s super long lasting and really pigmented.in reviews
The perfect nude/pink color. So creamy and lasts all day. Doesn’t really crease. My favorite liquid lipstick.in reviews
Estephany G.
OC
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Estephany G.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I tell you I used this lipstick till the very end of its product in the tube, scrapping out out! MY FAVORITE ever!!! I’ve restocked like 3 times!!!! And it’s such a pretty color my goodness! You have to try!!!
Nina B.
Kissimmee, FL
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Nina B.
Absolutely love this lipstick. Unsure of what to wear on the lips? throw on truffle!! it’s literally a shade that you can never go wrong with. the pigmentation is unreal and it lasts a lifetime on the lips (literally). perfect everyday nude that goes well with almost every makeup look
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Pam D.
@Dose of Colors x @nymatang Such a pretty coral lip set that includes liquid matte lipstick & lip gloss 🔥 refer pic with matte and after gloss Follow me @justchillwithpam Subscribe my youtube channel -Pam's Station #lipswatch #makeup #beauty #tutorial #routine #makeuproutine #influenster #youtuber
Sidney V.
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Sidney V.
I love it! This lippie is lasting me a long time because the formula is so thin (which I love because it doesn’t make my lips chalky). I love the shade on my complexion, which is hard to find a perfect nude for.
Dani  C.
San Pablo, CA
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Dani  C.
I am fascinated by its formula, it is very comfortable on the lips, I am fascinated by it, I recommend it and I want more shades and it dries quickly and is matte.Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Nola S.
Beautiful color. I’m a nude lipstick fan and this is a perfect nude. Dose has a fantastic liquid matte formula that isn’t drying. It feels very soft and natural on the lips. It’s one of the best liquid matte formulas I’ve tried.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Joanna A.
Love love love love love....I have very dry lips and matte lip colors do not agree with me and thus along with dear dahlia are the only ones that don't make my lips look like death. Find these babies on sale and stock up.
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Aneli  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle Me encanta este tono a pesar de ser muy similar a mi tono de labios y para un look más fresco le agrego un poco de gloss.
Courtney S.
Vancouver, WA
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Courtney S.
This is my favorite lip color I’ve ever used. It goes on so smooth and easy. Dries down a nice creamy matte and is a great darker nude I feel goes with everything. Definitely excited to try more colors!!!
Patricia B.
Jackson, MS
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick - Truffle uploaded by Patricia B.
Love formula, price and packaging. Truffle is gorgeous chocolate creamy shade. Dries matte without feeling dry. Shade range is amazing there is a color for everyone. Please this amazing lip product and tell me your thoughts.