Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Purple Rain by Dose of Colors uploaded by amanda s.Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Purple Rain by Dose of Colors uploaded by Dominique K.Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Purple Rain by Dose of Colors uploaded by Apolonia M.

BY DOSE OF COLORS

Dose Of Colors;Liquid Matte Lipstick;Purple Rain;4.5g see more...

Dominique K.
Hialeah, FL
I love, love, love this Liquid Matte Lipstick! This product surpassed my expectations. I have to admit, I was a bit hesitant because of the price tag but I’m happy I purchased this lippie. I highly recommend this product to all my chocolate ladies. This liquid lippie goes on very smooth and is long lasting.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Constantly in shock at how consistent their quality is. The color pay off is great. One swipe and you’re covered. Comfortable wear and a velvety feel. Love the cute packaging and the price is amazing for what you get!
Krista M.
Brentwood
Beautiful purple. I remember a few years ago , it was impossible to find purple lip products. Now we are blessed with an abundance to choose from. This one is great. A bit super drying on the lips however. But great color and pigmentation.
amanda s.
San Francisco
This color is spot on and ultra long wearing! I wore it to a concert recently and while dancing, eating, and drinking it still stayed on for around 4 hours with no touch ups! Unscented and not too drying. I completely recommend.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
This was one of my favorite colors! This lipstick stayed on for a while very long actually. I didn’t like how it would make my lips stick to each other. But overall it didn’t really transfer on to dish-ware.
Alex E.
Lawrencd
Make sure to look at swatches on your skin tone! I was a little dissapointed in the color, but the formula and packaging are great like the rest of the line
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
Does of colors lip formula is amazing and this color is really gorgeous and pigmented ! This color definitely stands out and I love it !
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it is amazing. From when i first started using it i new it was just perfect! I would definitely recommend it.
Lisa F.
United States
Good for color, but requires multiple layers for a true to color look. It also suffers from being very dry on the lips.
Avery M.
loganville
Such a cool color of lipstick that I feel like nobody has! This is defiantly not an everyday but good for exotic looks!
Molly S.
Los Angeles, Ca
Is this a long lasting lipstick?

Amazon