Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)

by Dose of Colors

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color. Glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Paraben Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)!
Deltona, FL
Love this brand!!! Can’t wait to buy so many more of these colors. The matte is so perfect.
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑑.
This lipstick is wonderful, I used it for one of my videos on Instagram igtv and I was fascinated with the color, with the texture and the best thing is that it is long lasting and is matte.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I always wanted a dark brown lip colour and this is my hands down fave. The colour is beautiful!!!!
The feeling on my lips is fine. I put on a little chapstick when I need some moisture and Im good to go. I find the colour will last unless I eat greasy foods and when I do its my inner bottom lip that will lose colour. So when this happens I just lightly add some colour back to that area only.
I would always recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice rich brown lip colour.
Smethwick , Birmingham
Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade chocolate wasted is beautiful ! I’ve wanted this shade for so long and always wanted to own a dose of colours lipstick! When I found out that it was available again I had to get it! It’s super comfortable on the lips, doesn’t crumble and makes me feel like a chocolate bar!
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish, texture and wear-time.can be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯 Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
India
A bit drying but amazing payoff.Stays on for a long time and the colours are just amazing! The doefoot applicator holds a lot of product so one dip is enough for one lip.
Groningen
My first liquid lipstick from dose of colors. I am so in love with this color. Really beautiful chocolate brown color. Not over-drying on the lips as well.
Canada
a little bit drying for the lips. need a good lip scrubbing and a balm before applying! not as long lasting as other liquid lipsticks

Looking for your answer?