Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted by Dose of Colors

by Dose of Colors

Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted
Start your review of Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted by Dose of Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Frederick, MD
I love Dose of Colors Liquid Matte lipsticks. They are so velvety and creamy. They go on creamy and dry down to a gorgeous matte in no time. I love most if not all of the color options and there are options. I recommend trying these lipsticks they are the bomb.
This is one of the best formulas in a liquid lipstick. It goes on smooth and not chalky, has full pigmentation and the most comfortable formula. Its moisturizing, yet doesn't move from your lip very long lasting, I'd buy in every color if I could.
Blades, DE
I got this in the shade Lazy Daisy and I must say it's pretty amazing the formula is great, the pigmentation is great, and let's not forget the smell knocks my Sox off. I love everything about the dose of color lipsticks amd I'm trying a pallet this month.
Melbourne
I really enjoy their formula of liquid lipstick. They’re not patchy, they’re true to color, and they stay put all day. They can be a bit drying, but nothing that a little lip mask can’t fix at the end of the day. They have such a gorgeous range of colors too!
Rockville
This is a gorgeous deep chocolate color and definitely compliments my skintone.  This is no every day color but great when you want that deep rich tone on your lips in the fall and winter.  I love the way this lip color last throughout the day and it isn't drying.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loveeeee! Formula is perfection and so is this specific shade. Very pigmented not patchy at all. It applies very evenly & with one layer you’re good to go no need to keep on layering these liquid lipstick. Can’t stay anymore good things about it.
this is such a great product. This is the perfect brown i feel for the fall/ winter. i recommend this brand to everyone. they have a wonderful range of shades in thier matte lipsticks.  i feel its a reasonable price of 18.00 on the website. you can now find them in stores like mac and rickys nyc. they are a tad bit drying so exfoliate and moisturize your lips really good before you put it on. even though they are dry it isnt that bad i find them comfortable!
Norwalk, CA
Does of colors has in my opinion some of the best liquid lipsticks out there. I love how velty they glide on and they dry matte but not super desert dry so there is still moisture in your lips. There color range is amazing they have so many shade to choose from. My favorite shade are Cork and Knock on wood which are two different shades of brown. Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick (Knock On Wood)
Bronx, NY
This is by far a coveted Dose of Colors color and understandably because it’s a rich deep chocolate that for some reason is hard to find. However, I do not care for the Dose of Colors matte liquid lips formula. It is extremely drying. I felt like all the life was sucked out of my lips and it also made them peel. You need a lip treatment after this formula. The colors are great, packaging is nice, but it’s not for me.
Georgetown , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Dark Chocolate brown matte comfortable lipstick. Love the applicator. Its comfortable and buildable but great color payoff on the initial application. I wish it was a little bit darker and it will be perfect for my liking (but that’s my personal opinion) but aside from that it’s great. Wait for Ulta sale before purchasing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
miami florida 1603 N.W. 79th Ave D01-091949