Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted by Dose of Colors

by Dose of Colors

Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted
Start your review of Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted by Dose of Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Parkland, FL
I like this lipstick a lot. It dries down matte and stays on a long time. This is the first item I bought from this company, and it’s very cheap so it’s pretty with it. And I LOVE the packaging. I may buy again because I love the formula so much, but I do not like the applicator. It’s a little uneven, making it hard to evenly go around the edges of your lips.
My favorite liquid lipstick! The formula is very smooth and creamy. Dries matte, but not an uncomfortable matte. The color is very pigmented and in one swipe can cover a full lip. I also love the scent! Formula is vegan and cruelty free! Bought more shades, can’t wait for more!
Banning, CA
I absolutely love dose of colors and this color is the best! I tried getting it discounted during the 21 days of beauty sale at ulta and they always sold out of it before I could get to it! So I finally bought it full priced and don’t have any regrets on it at all.
san diego
One of the best liquid lipsticks I’ve used! It’s so comfortable to wear and very long lasting. Def my go to now. I would def recommend if you’re trying to find a nice brown lip to wear also adding a lighter shade can add dimension. Anyways, I love it!
I like does of color it’s a good stuff that is way I also gave it a 5 ⭐️four and like I have told you if I don’t like something I will let you know it .
Riverside, CA
Amazing color range available! I have so many colors in my collection and amazing packaging. Only con is certain colors dry up too fast in the bottle
New York
Great pigment. Feels great on my lips. Dries very quickly. I brought this color and a few others on the website. It was a great value.
Las Vegas
Beautiful color and formula. $20 is affordable for a long lasting matte lipstick. I absolutely love dose of colors and they never disappoint.
Oxnard, CA
I think they are good usually I apply them and they last all day..feels comfortable to wear they don’t feel dry in the lips would buy again
San Antonio , TX
Chocolate wasted well forever be my s#!t I will say though it is a dryer formula, but I love the wear time I have with it and how it look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
miami florida 1603 N.W. 79th Ave D01-091949