MakeupLip MakeupLipstickDose of Colors
Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)

Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)

by Dose of Colors

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color. Glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Paraben Free
Start your review of Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)!
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Cynthia C.
Review for: Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted by Dose of Colors
This is a new bundle in which they has 3 different sets at a price of $39 which is a steel as usually they are about $18 each . They are beautiful colors and they smell amazingly delicious.
Victoria P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Victoria P.
The perfect deep brown! If you're not quite ready for black lipstick this is a great shade to start with!
lauren W.
Lewisville, Tx
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by lauren W.
I love the texture of this lippie and the tone. Its a beautiful deep color without being splotchy. I bought it in a set with other nude shades. Definitely one of my favorite formulas for a liquid matte.
Candy C.
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Candy C.
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Candy C.
Review for: Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted), Dose Of Colors - Liquid Matte Lipstick - Chocolate Wasted by Dose of Colors
The colors is gorgeous. I loved the neutral tones of this lip color. I feel any skin tone could pull this color off. The formula keeps your lips looking hydrated yet matte and does not crack. The bad is, you will definitely have to reapply this lip color. It doesn’t last long which makes for taking it off at the end of the night awesome but is not fun having to constantly check to see if it’s come off of your lips after drinking water. Would I buy again? Yes because honestly the good outweighs the bad.
Patricia B.
Jackson, MS
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Patricia B.
Review for: Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)
Dose of Colors is MY favorite brand for matte lip. The formula is unmatched. I have so many shades and HAVE never been disappointed with any thus far. The new Coffee and Cream set was a bday present and I wished I would have gotten 2 sets. Formula is described as matte BUT THERE IS NO dry matte feel. Don’t sleep ok this product! Pictured here with chocolate wasted and sand.
Franchesca marit S.
Belleville, NJ
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Franchesca marit S.
Review for: Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)
I love this lipstick is not heavy on the lips does not leave lumps not cracking I love the super cheap price the only thing that would change is that he had a little bigger and more product I would buy it from Nuebo and I have it in the cork tone
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
I love Dose of Colors Liquid Matte lipsticks. They are so velvety and creamy. They go on creamy and dry down to a gorgeous matte in no time. I love most if not all of the color options and there are options. I recommend trying these lipsticks they are the bomb.
Sekourtnie C.
Marshall, TX
Review for: Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)
it’s a very close third choice next to my top favorite lipsticks. I love how it looks on me this picture does the color no justice it looks more burgundy here but it is NOT it’s very chocolatey on my brown skin.
Tolu O.
Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted) uploaded by Tolu O.
The color pay off for this brand is unbelievable. This is my favorite dark brown shade ever. It really does complement woc and is not drying. It is a little transferable but nothing too crazy.
Taylor B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Chocolate Wasted)
These are great lipsticks! I bought them during 21 days of beauty at Ulta for only $9! Such a steal! The staying power on these isn’t the greatest, I found that they wore off a bit easier than my other liquid lips. The color that I got was called cork and the color online looked a bit different in person, but it’s still a pretty color. Definitely check these out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juli B.